1.10 - Eun, a fairy?

I can't give you everything
but I can give you my all.

◕‿◕✿

Hello?

Is someone here in this pitch black room?

Because even if I run, jump, fall, or even sit, there is this weird feeling clawing my heart whenever I try to escape.

No lights, nothing at all.

It has been hours, or may be even days— I don't know. My heart has lost the hope and left counting the time, although I started with a high spirit but realizing that the chances of a reply is nil, I stopped then and there. The feeling of drowning down more and more into darkness leaves me bewildered— I am tired.

Why isn't anyone here with me?

Jimin? Gyuri? Jungkook? Namjoon? Jin? Taeh-

Taehyung?

Realisation acts like rocks that directly falls on my weakened body as everything turns heavy and painful in my head.

I am hurt right?

And, I am alive too.

Right?

Jin will let me die, there is no way.

"Her conditions are stable but if asked more, it is worsening day by day."

Who? May I know?

"How come?" Another voice speaks up— different voices echo in the room but then silence replies his question. I really want to know my condition.

Try to concentrate, Goeun.

Eun!

"Finally that you remember my damn existence, I am here."

A quite bold sound arises out of nowhere as I dramatically turn to my side— that little fairy enters in front of me while flying as graciously as ever, leaving a small sprinkling tale behind. I never thought that someone as strong and dangerous as Eun can actually be a fairy but now that I have seen her, I swear she is an epitome of beauty.

"Eun?"

"Actually, don't talk and rather wake up. I am tired of staying inside without moving an inch from my place like.. it is so boring!"

Beauty or not, she is still out of my control.

"Okay, rather speak to Jimin then," Eun motions me to continue as I scrunch up my nose in utter confusion.

"How?" I ask as sighs out in a rather so-done manner.

"Jimin?"

"Goeun? Is that you?"

The said boy's voice replies back super instantly that kind of sounds like he was just waiting for my one mind message.

But how the hell can we talk like this?

After when Jimin doesn't get a reply back, he sighs out of relief.

"Thank god that you are okay."

"How am I?" Just when Jimin utters those words, my first question comes up and right then as I curse myself for asking the most dumbest one ever.

"Not good," He replies almost instantly, may be fearing to lose contact with me.

"You are kind of fine for now but according to Jin, you should have woken up days ago. Your body is not responding well and it is kind of scary because Jin is thinking that he has done something stupid during the surgery."