1.36 - Goodbye

How do you say goodbye when your heart still wants to hold on?

■•●•■

As his lips meets mine, it seems like the world around me is melting away.

The fragrance of vanilla that is radiating from him is intoxicating- I clench my eyes shut, feeling his warm breathe touch me like a summer breeze.

The deliciousness I have always wanted to taste since last time is finally here, the euphoric feeling I have always dreamt of is finally here, the happy end I have always thought of is here and I can't seem to control my insides due to the extreme excitement.

He entangles one of his hand in my hair and the other presses against my back, slowly deepening the kiss.

But the minute I feel my control losing away, he huffs and breaks the kiss- probably feeling the eyes of our or now his seniors and my elder brother.

No kidding, Jungkook is quite protective of a brother that now I am bewildered- how didn't he object?

"These love birds oof.." Jin mutters and claps as the warmth slowly creeps up and covers my cheeks.

"I knew about your feelings, it was you who always remained confused," Jimin chuckles and snaps his fingers in my direction as more of the blush follows behind.

And then everything becomes silent. Wanting Jungkook to say something, I raise my eyebrows at him but he remains calm with a simple smile on his face.

"I am happy, no objections."

Oh my lord..

"Let's leave, these two needs to talk. But remember, come straight to the clinic."

Oh, how can I explain my happiness, the most awaited thing has occurred and there is no way I can keep calm.

Taehyung smirks, bringing me back to reality.

"So what Jimin said is true, huh?" He smugly asks as I bite the insides of my cheek.

As more blush dominates my face, the more his smirk widens and becomes sharper.

"Actually-"

"You know what," He interrupts while bringing me closer to his body as I look in his eyes. "We would have become a couple sooner, only if your little brain there retained the memory of our conversation."

Again? What conversation does he keeps on talking about?

"What conversation? I don't remember any."

"Well, that's exactly the reason too," He shrugs.

"Okay, open up now."

And as the words of our meeting in that unusual place started coming out of his lips, my insides started twisting with joy.

He loves me, since that long?

"Yeah, so only if you remembered-"

But I hug him tightly, bringing his head in the junction of my neck and head. He doesn't take much time to adjust himself comfortably and snuggles more.

"I have always thought of you as a boy out of my league, never thought that you can also return my feelings back. I can't express my happiness anymore."