1.22 - One bag per person

My best feeling is that I am a little piece of you.

■•●•■

"What the fuck are you spitting out Goeun? Me, the deadliest agent?" He scoffs, seeming a little calmer now but his words says otherwise.

"See, I don't have my bracelet on so believe it or not, it is your doing."

He glances around the state of the washroom- saying nothing. But once his eyes falls on me, my breathe hitches in my throat.

"I am.. scared, Goeun."

His vulnerability filled voice sends shivers down my spine. Shaking my head, I walk towards him as he jumps away from my touch.

"No!" He screams, making me flinch. "Don't come near me, I will harm you." But now I ignore his protests.

"It's alright Taehyung, I can understand, I totally can," I mumble and with great efforts, my hand grabs his as I slowly bring him more towards me. He keeps on declining my touch and tries to push me away from him, thinking that he will kill me at this rate but what does he even expect from me?

Thinking that I am going to leave him alone in this state? That I will run away to save my life?

Well, no because I am never leaving him.

I slowly bring his head to my shoulders as he starts trembling- surely the post effects of his newly discovered powers. Energy is rushing through his veins which surely is making him feel uncomfortable- he is shivering so much. I gently pat his hair and rub his back soothingly.

He needs support and comfort- it must be really hard knowing that all of a sudden, you are now the most dangerous agent of the whole nation and bearing such powers without learning control is not good.

He should return back to the organization and needs to practice.

But first, we need to ensure everyone's safety.

"Taehyung it is alright and look I am here with you. If anything happens then we will deal with it together, okay?"

I ensure him but I barely think it is working. His hands tightens around my waist, his breathe still quite uneven and his head still nuzzled in the crook of my neck.

"Taehyung, are you okay?" I nudge his shoulder but he stays still.

And my breathe hitches.

Is he alright?

"Taehyung, what is going on?"

Anxiousness starts emerging within me when he doesn't respond to my questions.

And all of a sudden, I feel his chest rising up as he takes a deep breathe in. Slowly parting away, he stills his face towards me and keeps his eyes closed.

"Tae-"

"We should complete what we have already started. Let's make some better use of my powers in the mean time and later think about everything," He says as I grab his shoulder reassuringly.

"Alright, whatever you want, let's do it."

I grab the now two bags that are sprawled on the bathroom's floor in my either hands and stand up while looking at Taehyung. He sends me a small nod and abruptly wraps his hand around my waist.

The way he teleports is indeed fluttering.

"But listen, I don't think using your powers just when you have received them is safe. It requires polishing otherwise it will flicker away and rather cause problems," I state out my worry.