1.7 - Killing

I've marked you a spot in, my heart.
I'll treasure you with each and every pulse.

◕‿◕✿

The second I realise that Chanwoo is crawling towards me with those eyes of a serial killer— I feel my heartbeat quickening and the nauseatic feeling disappears in an instant.

The smoke from the smoke machine brought my allergy out, I guess.

Reason why I hate attending such parties, being allergic to artificial smoke and getting allergic symptoms like nausea, dizziness are one of the worse feeling ever.

But this ain't the time to debate on yourself, Goeun!

His hands find their way towards my waist as I suck on my lips. Closing my eyes in order to remain unbothered by his touches but the second I tremble, I know that I have failed. His disgusting breathe filled with nothing but drugs and alcohol, fans my neck— I shiver from the amount of repugnance pouring inside me.

There is no way that I am letting this fucker do something to me.

And soon when he closes the gap between us and is about to lay his  befouled lips on my skin, I grit my teeth and while gathering all of my power— I land a glorious punch square on his nose, producing sickening crack sounds and I am sure that the people standing outside the room heard it too.

Hola! It's a success.

With just a single and not so powerful punch, he is knocked out on the floor like I have assaulted him already.

Tsk, never thought he will be that weak.

Something starts glistening as liquid flows out of his nose— that makes it sure that I have permanently broken his nose for life.

But then a loud and sharp knock grabs me out of my proud moments— those knocks are seeping with urgency, I doubt if it actually is one of his partners.

I guess the sound of his sorry nose cracking indeed penetrated through the walls.

Oh god, no.

This can't be happening right now.

The knocks continues for a solid one minute as I quickly move my feet and scurry towards the door. Standing at a careful distance from the door so that if someone breaks inside then I won't get hurt, I raise my dress to my knees and form a tight knot through the slit.

Just then it happens, loud thuds for a couple of times and dham!

The door is laying on the floor.

That is when I do my taekwondo kick.

But a hand grabs my leg and I am twisted in his hold. Preciseness pouring into the move that my mind instantly identifies— it soothes my heartbeat that was beating as fast as a race horse a few seconds ago.

"What did you even do?"

He tightens his arms around me as my back firmly gets pressed against his defined muscles, forcing the warmth to crawl up my face.

"You can see that."

On purpose, I shrug in his hold to make his mind realize the position we are in but still he doesn't unwrap his arms. I feel him letting out a deep sigh of relief as he moves his head towards my ear.

"You can't understand the situation I was in a few moments ago."

Vulnerabilty but not helplessness, rather it is worry filled in his voice. But if it is worry then is he worried about..