1.31 - Betrayal for revenge

I am back at the organization and since my since my departure from Jin's supervision, I haven't uttered even a single word.

The second I woke up and realised Taehyung's large eyes staring at me while his hand clutching on mine as if his life depends on it- I knew that I have again injured myself, badly. It is rather normal for me to wake up in the clinic once per week.

My bracelet has been snatched away in order to check any kind of defect after being insisted by Taehyung. He saw that too- it's light flickering crazily with a totally different color. It has never acted this way before.

Deep down I know, I have completely lost my powers.

Along with Eun.

That girl is never coming back, a part of me is never coming back.

All because of my utter foolishness.

The blinking of another color clearly gave me an indication that it can never turn purple again.

The only reason why a certain feeling is emerging in my chest that is stopping me from expressing my feelings to my friends, even including Jungkook. My brother has been constantly pestering me to open my mouth and just utter a single word- that will bring peace to him.

But I am not even uttering a single damned word.

Not even an alphabet.

And same with now, we all are sitting in the cafeteria with our plates untouched- no one dares to even touch the food. Considering how hungrily they eat food especially lamb skewers but Jungkook looks as baffled as ever.

From the other table, Taehyung is continuously staring at my slumped figure, completely understanding the reason of the sudden downfall of my mood.

Dohee and Boram, they either stare at me or at their food with their heads down in defeat. Jungkook is by my side with his face showing pure grim- sole reason is me, of course.

Jimin is sitting on my other side, constantly trying to make conversations out of nothing in order to loosen up the tense atmosphere and I bet only his whispers can be heard in the fully filled cafeteria- a scene no one has ever witnessed. I either nod or not give a reaction, that's all.

Gyuri is nowhere to be seen for which I am somewhat anxious. When everyone is here then why isn't she?

Is she on a mission or something?

Now that I realise, Gyuri and I have been quite distant since the past days. We didn't have a proper girls talk since ages.

She is changing, I don't know why but she is.

"Useless being."

When my mind finally, for once gets indulged somewhere else, Miyeon doesn't spare a second and snatches my mind back to the cruel reality.

And immediately I hear Taehyung's grumble from the same table, silencing her sharp words with his angry grunts. But no matter what he does, somewhere deep inside my heart I know that she is right.