Chapter 19

Nicki P.O.V.

"Move your toes if you can feel this..."

I'm guessing a doctor said, I tried to move them but I couldn't. Wait let me try again.

*Trying to Move her Toes*

She couldn't move anything on her body. She tried to speak but nothing came out.

All she could see was darkness. And to be cought up in her own thoughts.

"Britney I'm doctor Arron! it seems you have lost all movement. And in a coma. I know you can hear me I will do my best to help you!"

He said talking really loud like nigga I'm not deft. Coma? I can't move ? I don't even remember what happened to me.

Why am I stuck? I'm trying my hardest to move but I can't!

I started to get mad and crying well at least I thought I was crying. I couldn't feel any tears.

I heard the door open and the footsteps came closer and closer.

Then I started to smell a  familiar sent. It sent chills down my whole body. I felt safe now because I knew it was August.

I wanted to jump off this hospital bed and kiss all over his face. And tell him I'm okay not to stress and everything would be fine.

I miss my daughter soooo much! I just want to know why this happened to me. Also all this pain in my stomach I can't take it any more! It feels like someone is stabbing me with a sharp knife.

Lord if you get me out of this I will do better in life and stay away from the wrong people. I will forgive those who have hurt me. Please I just to go home and be happy again with Harmony and August. 

- August P.O.V.

Man I cannot even sleep all I keep thinking about is Nicki. I told my mom what happened. She slapped the shit out of me. Because I didn't tell her I was in a new relationship. I feel its not her business who I'm with I understand she just wants what's best for me.  I had to leave the hospital I couldn't take it anymore seeing those white walls. Every time I turned my head. I still haven't seen her I'm scared what if she waked up and wont remember me ? That would hurt me so much.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Chyna put a plate of food in front of me. Which looks so good, she cooked turkey necks,red potatos,corn on the cob over a bed of wild rice. If you from New Orleans you know what I'm talking about.

"Chyna I can't eat this."

I said dry and pushed the plate away.

"Why ? I cooked for 3 hours You have to eat you haven't eaten in 2 days. Please try."

She said sitting down and eating with Harmony in her lap. Feeding her little pieces of Turkey necks.

"You don't fuckin understand! My girl is in the hospital in a coma! Because of jealous bitches!"

"Fine I'm done trying August. I love you so much as my friend and my brother. I'm just doing my part. By being here for you. "

Chyna removed her self from the table and went to the living room to watch t.v.

"Lul mama I'm sorry for yelling. Thank you so much for being here. I'm just mad at myself for not being there. "

"Bro its okay Nicki will understand trust me. "

They both walked over an gave each other a hug.

"Please go eat. "

"After I smoke one. "

Harmony reached out her tiny arms for me to pick her up. I did she put her little hands in my face and tried to give me a kiss but she put slobber all over my face.

"Ewww baby you nasty. "

I said laughing I threw her up in the air then caught her. She giggled then threw up all over her shirt.

"I love you baby girl."

She just looked at me and smiled. I gave her back to Chyna she cleaned up Harmony. While I went on the porch to smoke.

I sat down on the green lawn chair and watched as the neighborhood kids was making snow angels and playing in the snow.

"YO AUGUST COME PLAY WITH US IN THE SNOW"!

Dashawn yelled from across the street.

"NO MAN ITS COLD"!

"COME ON BOY,ITS NOT THAT BAD. "

"ASK YO SISTER."

"YOU LAME MY NIGGA."

He said flicking me off these kids bad as hell.

I took out blunt and lit it. The smoke filled my lungs.  The blueberry blunt paper taste was on my tongue. I inhaled and exhaled clearing my mind my loud was getting to me. After the last drag I put it out and went back inside. To a warm house I ate my food which was really good and watched reruns of the big bang theory.

"Here get yo child I will be back. "

"Were you going all dressed up. "?

"Out with my babies father. "

"For what why can't he come over here. "?

"Because August he wants me to meet him."

"Chyna you better call me when you get there. And I'm not playing."

"Okay dad I promise."

She said sarcastic in a tone.

With that she left it was just him a sleeping Harmony. He was thinking about going home but he couldn't his legs wouldn't let him move. So he decided to go see Nicki.

He changed into some blue jeans and a Adidas jacket with his all black timbs.

Harmony had on a pink jumpsuit with matching shoes. He locked up and headed out.  On the way there he began to practice his singing. He sang a song he wrote a while back called "cool on you".

He arrived and went to her room. There she was wrapped up in white cloth. Her head had a bandage around it and her lips had become blue. He tip toed his way over to her bed side. With Harmony in the car seat sleeping. He touched her hand which was cold as ice. Then kissed her lips which were warm. He wished she could kiss him back.

"Hey baby I miss you so much. "

He said sitting down.

"Look Nicki I hope you can hear me I want to spend the rest of my life with you. And you only. I cannot see myself with anyone else but you. One day we are going to get married and have hell of kids. Man you just don't know when I found out bae I wanted to fuck some shit up and whoop ass. But I kept cool because I know you would have wanted me to do that. I'm not perfect I have my flaws and dirty laundry. But I want you to help make me a better person. I promise you one day I'm letting this drug shit go and use my gift and change people's lives. By singing. I promise but you have to get better-Pleas-e. Nick-i get up. Wake up. I need you. "

August said letting the tears just fall he just lost it and cried like a big baby. He has been strong for to long its like a part of him is missing. Then tomorrow he is leaving for NYC.  He doesn't want to leave but he has to do what's best. For them in the long run.

End of chapter 19. Sorry guys its short... I'm trying really hard to make them longer. I have more good ideas to add. Thank you to the people who keeps in boxing me new things love you guys. Sooo much. If you haven't did that yet please do it soon. Excuse any errors or mistakes. Am I doing a good job? Please let me know. I want feedback!!! Thanks.

Question of the day: Will August leave for NYC? Or will he stay with Nicki...?

20+votes and 20+comments.

.

Come on guys its just a click and a little typing. Don't be shy. Love Nyla