Chapter 30

Nicki P.O.V.

I laid there listening to August talk. Everything he was saying was so sweet. It felt so good when he kissed my lips.

Yes guys I got my feeling back. I just can't move because one of the doctors gave me the wrong medicine.

I feel fine I'm so blessed that I'm doing better. When August broke down crying I wanted to brust into tears to.

He don't understand how much I cannot wait until I get up. I'm going to kiss all over his face and tell him how much I love him !

I know that it has not been two months. I wonder why he is back so early ?

Oh yeah did I tell y'all his mama came to see me ? I think that was so sweet.

I don't know her & she don't know me. She just kept telling me how beautiful I am. Also keep fighting.

All of a sudden I felt weak my heart started to slow up. I couldn't keep a steady heart beat. I tried to breath but nothing would come out.

Next thing I knew I hear doctors telling August to leave. He was yelling nooo! Don't take his girl etc.

Then his mama telling him to calm down. I felt bad that I couldn't tell him. Baby everything will be okay. Don't cry over me. If I'm gone it was just my time to go.

"1,2,3, clear"!

"Still no heart beat."

"Come on don't go on us. You have fought for to long. "

One of the doctors said.

"One more time. "

"1,2,3 clear"

It set quite for 5 minutes then my eyes started to open slowly. I began to cough like a crazy person...

"Water"

I said in a raspy voice. The light was hurting my eyes , I closed them again. It felt so good to be able to move my toes and fingers.

"She is awake! Go get doctor Davis. "

They did as said people started to clap and say thank you God.

I felt the love in the room. One doctor gave me the water. It felt so good going down my throat. It was nice and cold.

"Were is my boyfriend August."

I said trying to sit up and look around.

"Him & his mother left. "

He said he rolled me back to my room.I'm still in the bed. I thanked him I just wanted to go home.

"Should I call him. "?

"Sure"

I ran my fingers through my hair I needed a comb bad.

"I'm glad your up. We will let you know when you can leave. "

I didn't feel like talking so I just gave him a head nod.. He walked off.

Dear God, Thank you for bringing me out of this. I knew that you heard all my prayers. Thank you for not letting me give up. God you are a amazing God. Please continue to watch over us. I love you lord amen.

Then my body got tired again this time it felt like I was getting the best sleep of my life.

End of chapter 30 I know it was short. I just wanted to get Nicki's P.O.V.

Yay !!! She is awake now !

Please vote,comment and read.

Excuse any errors or mistakes.

Questions of the day.

How do y'all think August is going to feel now that she is awake. ?

Will August tell Nicki all that stuff that happened in NYC. With that hoe Ariana ?

What will everyones reaction be when they find out. Nicki is up ?

Should August, Nicki and Harmony move out of the Nola ? For a better life and start all over ?

Please comment yall thoughts!! Don't be shy