Chapter 5

August P.O.V.

RING , RING,RING.

" Hello "

I said in my sleepy voice its early in the morning and I'm already getting phone calls. On the other line is my annoying baby mama , man I tell you she act like a teenager but swear up and down she a boss bitch.

" Damn boy you still sleep ? get up because I'm bring your child over to your house for tonight. I got some things to do and taking care of the baby is not one."

She said in a attitude and her ratchet friends was all in the background saying. " yasss bitch yasss,! get his ass "

Like bitch stay in your lane.

" What you mean not taking care of our child is not one ? Fuck you mean girl. That should be your first priority."

" Look August I don't have to explain myself to you! I'm going to be their in 2 hours so be up .You have daddy duties tonight."

I hung up the phone that girl be tripping for no damn reason. I love my daughter with all my heart if no one got her I do. The first time I held her in my arms was a blessing it feels good to be a dad and a good one at that. My ex rihanna is an unfit mom. Its like I have to call and make sure she feeds her , make sure she puts her on clothes. Its just a huge mess I want full custody over my child.One day I will meet a women who will love my child like a mother should.

Anyways I got up to take a shower then do my hygiene today was one of them days were I was going to sit in the house so I just put on some black basketball shorts with ankel socks. I heard knocks at my door damn she got here fast . I was still upstairs so I took my time getting to the door.  I went into my daughter harmony's room to clean it up a little my house is not that big so what ever is junk goes in her room. My baby is so beautiful , she has all the features of me she only has her mother long black hair. Harmony means the world to me I love her so much , me being a father is a blessing because my dad wasn't their for me. He wanted to get high all the time and talk shit to my mom. I mean I love my dad regardless even tho he passed away he will always be in my heart. I grind everyday for her making sure she don't ever have to ask for nothing.

Then the knocks became louder. I rushed down stairs I opened the door and she was gone.

"Aye Nicki come back "

We talked for a little while. I don't kiss and tell. She is beautiful I want her to be my wife one day and start a family. After she left 10 minutes sent past then Rihanna was at my door. With my child harmony didn't have on no shoes or a blanket over her. Its the fall time so its a little chilly.

On my brother I wanted to slap the fuck out her !

" What the fuck ! were my child clothes at I give you money to make sure she good"!

I said taking harmony out of her arms , and she was wet. Harmony began to cry like scream to the top of her lungs.

" What's wrong mama , daddy got you ."

She smiled at me and stopped crying I layed her down so I could finish talking to her dead beat mom.

"Back to you were her clothes! You act so stupid "!

I muffed her in her face ,this how think shit sweet. Then she punched me in my face that shit hurted. So I punched and kicked her in the head. She want to hit me like a man I'm about to beat that ass like one.

"UGH ! I FUCKIN HATE YOU ! BITCH WATCH YOUR BACK!,, NIGGAS AT YO HEAD! THATS WHY HARMONY MIGHT BOT BE YOUR SEED "!

Rihanna said in anger fuck her ass she just mad because I beat that ass.

A/N hey guys this is a short part not the full chapter. if you like it please comment and tell me what you think needs to happen in this chapter. That would be nice. I'm just playing around with chapter 5 ... but I hope y'all are enjoying the rest. Comment& vote.  The rest of the chapter will be up soon .