Chapter 22

Nicki P.O.V.

"Hi Britney I'm your new nurse Ms.Davis I will take good care of you.Your so beautiful you look like a China doll.."

She said I could tell she was smiling,I picture her looking like Loretta Devine.

Only because she sounded like her. I want to ask her so bad when will I be able to go home? Or eat a hot meal aging? Or even see day light aging?

All I see is the dark. I never thought in a million years I would be here... I have a family back home.

A child to take care of a boyfriend to tend to so these other bitches know I'm his one and only.

Then on top of all of this he is leaving tomorrow! I hope and pray he stays here so if I wake up he will be here. I miss his touch his lips on mine.

I miss picking up Harmony and kissing all over her beautiful face. Why me ? Why can't I be free? Who did this to me ? Why would they do this to me ?

I bet it was my mother or sister or maybe both of them two evil bitches!

Just because I'm smart with my money and save it don't mean they have to come after me. Dumb crack head hoes!

Then I heard the machine going off... What could this mean I could feel my heart racing 50mph.

"Now Ms. Britney calm down honey. Everything will be alright trust me..You know you remind me of my daughter. London how beautiful your skin is and big brown eyes. Little body shape. I miss her so much. She died 2 years back in a horrible car accident. Including her 3 year old daughter Zarah. I miss her beautiful smile ,she always saying grandma, grandma give me candy. Haha I miss those days. They were buried by each other,I know you are thinking why is she telling me this. Well I had a nervous brake down and I was in a coma for 2 weeks... But I trusted in God and I woke up again. Just have faith baby he will see you through this. Okay ? This is just in his plan for your life don't give up."

I just sat there with no emotion I understand everything she is saying. I feel so bad for her she lost the 2 most important people in her life. Here I  am complaining about my life lord forgive me if I'm ever ungrateful.

- August P.O.V.

*The morning he leaves*

I woke up the sun in my eyes I forgot to close my blinds last night.

I put my hand over my eyes I slowly pulled the covers back,and stretched my legs I slept good like a baby last night.

"Today is the day."

I said to myself I went into my bathroom to take a shower and do my hygiene etc.

I decided to put on my leather black joggers and my matching Chicago bulls pull over with my bred 11's.

I walked to Harmony room I looked in her crib and she was still sleep with her head in the pillow and her little butt in the air.

It was so cute I slowly picked her up she moved around then her round brown eyes meet with mine.

"Good morning Harmony."

She smiled and put her hand over my face with her tiny hands.

I put her down so I could find her a outfit. Which was her pink sweat pants a white T-shirt also her air force ones.

I ran her a little bath water washed her up 2 times. I changed her dipper then lotions her up really good.

"Hey now look at you,come on let's go to TT house. "

I said putting her In the car so I could but the rest of my bags in the car. As I finishing up something said go check on Nicki...

I got in an buckled up I turned up the radio and "Sons of funk pushing inside of you."

Was playing I'm in love with that song 10 minutes later I pulled into the parking lot of the hospital. Its around 8:15 am so I have some time to kill.

I got my baby out she was looking mad I tickled her then she began to giggle. Haha she so damn goofy,.

I got to the second floor and instantly got nervous ,I don't why I just did. I got butterfly's in my stomach and my hands got sweaty.

"Good morning baby."

Mrs.Davis said as I got off the elevator she gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Gud mornin."

I said walking in the direction of Nicki's room.

I opened the door slowly,she still look the same but they took the wrap off of her face. The dim light added a extra glow to her face. I walked over to her and touched her,she was still cold I took Harmony out and held her.

"Hey ma, how you doing? Me I'm okay I brought a surprise for you."

I placed Harmony on her she laid on her chest. Harmony crawled up to her face and gave her a kiss.

"Nicki you know I love you right.But last night I couldn't sleep because I was torn between going to NYC or staying here with you. Well I think I'm going to go... Please just know I'm doing this for us. I pray day in and out that you will wake up out of this coma. And come home because daddy miss you! Haha but for real ma just rest up."

Then her machine started to go off it scared Harmony she jumped up. She started to cry I felt her grip on to my hand.

"Nicki"

I said still no answer but she touched my hand,chills was all down my spine.

I called the doctor in.

"Mrs.Davis she griped on to my hand."

I said my eyes lit up with joy, she gave me a weird look. 

"Yes August I know she touched me to, she twitches. It doesn't mean she is awake."

I went numb tears poured out of my eyes. I stood there I tried to move but I couldn't.

"Shhh baby its going to be okay."

Mrs.Davis said as she took a crying Harmony out of my arms.

"Fuck! Off me! Give me my child!",

I yelled and walked off I'm so upset its like I know she can hear me. Why won't she reply I don't understand.

I slammed the door to my car Harmony started to cry again.

"Shut! The fuck up! Got damn!"

I semi yelled "Fuck! My life life's a bitch she better fuck me right".

I said to myself I had a tight grip on the stearing whell.  That my knokles got white  I was speeding to Chyna house.

"I'm outside come get Harmony."

I told Chyna.

"Okay."

I hung up.

"What's wrong with you"?

I ignored her.

"August,"!

"What Chyna ! Damn just get her so I can go"!

"Stop yelling your scaring her"!

"Shut the hell up! In don't care!"

She slammed the door then walked off. As y'all can see I just don't care no more. Every time I give my love to someone I can't express it. So fuck love ya feel me.

End of this chapter please VOTE,COMMENT AND READ!!! I appreciate all the LOVE. These next few chapters will be good and juicy!!!