Chapter 27

- August

"Mmm Ariana Sto-p"

I croaked out this girl wild, giving me morning head.I'm not tripping tho.

I came all in her mouth then I remember Nicki. Fuck I keep fuckin up!

First I kiss the girl now she giving me head. Then on top of all that I'm having feelings for her.

She might be the ONE. Nicki and I can be friends.

"August look at your phone bae you have been getting calls/text messages all night"

Ariana said licking her lips.

I haven't even got out of bed yet or even brushed my teeth. And she trying to be freaky.

"Okay."

I grabbed my phone Chyna called me and Nicki. Nicki ? I said in my head this can't be.  I decided to call Chyna back. Maybe she is awake now.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hello"

Chyna said in her sleepy voice.

"Hey Chyna."

"Do not hey Chyna me. Where was you last night."?

"At my hotel watching movies and eating."

I asked God to forgive me in my head.

"Mmmm then why you ain't answer the phone. Yo daughta misses you. She was up half the night calling your name."

"Were she at"?

"In the bed,sleeping you are a bad father."

She hung up in my face I know she did not.Call me a bad dad how am I a bad dad ? Ugh its always drama in my fuckin life.

Ariana came over to me and began to play in my curls.

"You want me to do something to make you feel better."?

I looked at her I got up to go brush my teeth.

"No I do not. Its the morning time now. How about you go back to your room."

I just want to be alone right now.

"Haha no we slept together last night. I should have known all you wanted was my pussy."

I snapped my neck in her direction.

"Girl stop playing with me ! We did nothing last night! You just gone lie!"?

I said I walked over to her then chocked the living shit out of her.

"Augus-t stop! IM CALLING THE POLICE! YOU PROMISED ME ! YOU WOULD NEVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME!"

She yelled to the top of her lungs.

"Bitch stop yelling"!

"Then admit me had good passionate sex."

"You tripping get out my fuckin room "!

"Kiss me."

"Wha-t "

Before I couldn't get another word out her lips were on mine... I slapped the fuck out of her. She fell to the ground holding her face. I didn't give a fuck! I got a Black shirt & my Navy blur jeans. With my high top ones. I got the rest of my shit and rushed out of the room. I should have listened to my first mind not to give this hoe my attention. I walked into the loby it was empty I needed someone to talk to. So I called black.