Chapter 21

-August P.O.V.

RING

RING

RING

"Hello August."?

"Nah its the ghost."

August said cooking him some dinner.

"You play yo whole life. What you doing "?

"Cooking what you doing"?

"Watching our movie."

"Boy if you don't"!

"Don't stunt."

"Black what you call me for? With yo gay ass."

"But you love my gay ass."

"I'm about to hang up."

"No,"

He said sounding like a girl.

"Ugh!"

August sighed.

"Naw let me stop. Um Mario said we leaving at 10:30 am and he bringing one more person."

"Ight coo,what you mean one more person.."?

"Another human nigga. But he said another person is coming with me and you.."

"I hope he not weak and he know what he doing. I don't want no lame ass nigga. "

"Right how is Nicki"?

"I guess she good man I'm not sure if I should leave or not."

"I mean yes and no.. Go because you need that bread. And no what if she wake up and be mad at. You. "

"Then I guess she is going to be mad. I have to what I have to do."

"I feel you. But girl I got to go my baby daddy on his way over. "

Black said sounding real ghetto..

"Alright bye fool."

August said laughing.

I finished cooking and ate my food, Nicki is the only thing I keep thinking about. What if she is already awake? And waiting for me to come and save her ?

I cleaned up my mess then went to check on my baby girl. I walked up the stairs and there she was sitting in the middle or my bed with her fingers in her mouth.

"Hey Harmony, I thought daddy put you to sleep."

I said picking her up.

"Dada Dada Dada"!

Harmony said screaming her face & eyes lit up with joy.

"That's right baby I'm daddy."

She started to clap her hands and jump up & down in my arms.

"You so pretty I love you baby."

Damn my girl growing up so fast I'm just proud of myself for not walking out. That I'm here for her.

Then my phone started to ring it was an private number.

"Hello"

I said getting ready to pack.

"Hey August."

"Hi,who is this."?

It was silent for about 1 minute.

"Um-m your mother."

I got chills all down my body a tear rolled down my face.

"Mo-mm how are you."?

My voice was shaking I put the last pieces of clothing in my bag.

"I'm good how are you,baby I miss you."

"I'm okay mom were are you."?

"I'm at home."

Man y'all just don't know how much I miss her even tho we had our ups and downs. I still love her.

"Me to hey mom I got to go. I'll talk to you later."

"August pleas-e"

I hung up the phone and  wiped my tears with my t-shirt. She hurt me then kicked me out when I was only 16 years old. For a nigga she put a man over her own blood. A wack nigga who put his hands on her,then he did crack in the house and tried to always beat my brother and I.  She let him she was so blind to see that he was hurting us. My life has been so fucked up but it won't predict my future. After 2 long house up thinking about shit I finally went to sleep I have a big day tomorrow.

End of chapter 21 I know its short but I want to save the juicy stuff for later on in the story. Just please continue to read,vote and comment. Forgive me for any errors or mistakes. I love you guys!