August Alsina /Nicki Minaj Love story.

* Pills and Potions * Playing in the back ground.

"Nicki baby girl get up "

Quin said kissing on her neck.

"Q stop it ! And I'm up. "

I said moving his head away from my neck. Sometimes he can be so much for no reason. My phone started to ring it was my home girl Black chyna.

"Hello"

"Whats up girl are you still in bed ? its 12:30 in the afternoon get up. "!

"Girl yes last night was crazy. I have so much to tell you. "

" Give me some details now bitch." ! *Laughing*

"Okay , lets just say I got dicked down and he still at my house . "

" Nicki no you didn't. ! and i was at home board. Who is it. "?

Pause to Nicki thoughts .

I felt like guilt had came over me ,why do I keep going back to him ?,I love him but the next day I hate him. This love shit is crazy, I promised myslef and chyna I wouldn't go back to Quin. He is a man hoe and he cheats on me every chance he gets. One day I found him and some bitch named Rihanna all caked up on my bed .

Back to their phone conversation.

"Girl you already know who it is."

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Damn when you gone learn he don't love you. !? he fuck you then leave you. I'm so tired of seeing you hurt. you need a real man who is going to be their for you and respect your body."

She was right but then I thought were this bitch man at. ??? Right no were.

"Hold up at least I got a man ,so be quite".

"You right. at least one day the right man gone come into my life and stay".

"Yeah , yeah I have to go. "

Hangs up phone .

"Who was that"!

"My Friend Chyna why"?

I said walking into the bathroom starting my shower.

"So you giving friends your attention but not me ? I have needs. Nicki. "!

"Well I have needs to... And you don't seem to be handling them just leave my house now. "!

*Stops shower*

"BITCH! WHO YOU TALKING TO"?

Q said walking towards Nicki.

"Nobody Q, baby calm down I love you sorry for making you mad. I'm just a little stressed. "

" Right that's what I thought. "

I rolled my eyes and walked away from him then he threw me on the bed and stared to take off all my clothes.

"No Q st--op now. "!

*Slaps *

He unbuckled his belt and let his pants fall to the ground. I know yall thinking why am I telling him to stop. Well because I don't want to have sex with him I'm tried of him taking advantage of me.

" Q you hit me ! You promised you would never put you hands on me again".

"Fuck you and them promises ! Open up your legs. We can do this the easy way or hard way . "

He said hovering over me and kissing on my namble then to my sweet spot. I couldn't help but to let a moan slip from my lips. Because it felt so good my body was craving sex bit not from him. I snapped out of it.