Chapter 23

Nicki P.O.V.

No August please don't go... Why is he getting so mad and upset? Its not my fault that I'm this way. The way he yelled scared me yeah I thought that I was holding his hand. But as Mrs.Davis says I twitch alot, Then Harmony my baby when I felt her touch I wanted to brust into tears. August just don't understand how much I love him! I might not can show it but got damn I do love him.. I will not leave his side no matter what.

- Mario P.O.V.

"Come on Ariana its time to go"!

He yelled from the bottom of the stair case.

"Give me a minute I'm coming"!

Ariana yelled back.

1 hour until I have to be at the trap house,and get everyone on the planes to leave. Me an my other workers are going to California to make major connections. I just hope everything go as planned and if it don't man one of these niggas won't see the next day. I promise you that!

"Okay I'm ready."

I looked Ariana up & down its almost below zero and she got on some high wist shorts. With a black crop top and her Gucci shoes.

"Fuck do you have on girl you not going no were looking like a hoe."

"How I look like a hoe I think I look good.."

She said then winked her eye.

"What ever. "

I know that's my niece and all but she a hoe I saw her one night on the block selling her body. To a bumb ass nigga,All I did was shake my head and went home.

"Come on.",

"Don't rush me. "

"Go."

I said then locked up my crib and turned on the house camera you never know who by yo house or who looking for trouble. Plus the feeds be watching I got over 50 kilos of drugs.

They arrived to the air port everyone got to were they had to go. Mario gave Black 10k August 10k and Ariana 2k only because she cannot Handel money.

"I will call y'all when we land in California. Ariana I got my eyes on you."

He said walking to give the lady his ticket.

"What ever Mario."

Ariana said annoyed...

My guys and I got to our plane then took our seats I got a bad feeling about Ariana going with them. I know both of them are in a relationship but Ariana a hoe. I hope I did not make a bad decision.

End of this chapter excuse any errors or mistakes! Vote ,Comment and read!!! I try and do better to update on time!!!!

Goal 20+votes 20+ comments.

Question of the day.... Will Ariana try and get with August ? Will August start to fall for Ariana? When will Nicki wake up and feel about August leaving??? P.S. picture of Ariana on the side.

- Comment!!!