Two

The old, abandoned barn was in the middle of the woods about forty miles away from the city. I've already looked it up on maps and made sure it wasn't easily trackable.

"So, I'll get you guys some food and water and anything else you'll need," Olivia said. I nodded as I finished tying the FBI agent to a sturdy post.

"Oh and could you get me a book or two?" I asked her.

"A book?" She sounded surprised. It angered me how amazed she was at the fact that I read in my free time.

"Yes. I like to read now please go," I snapped. She smirked but obeyed my orders.

After about five minutes, a groan sounded throughout the room. Reid was waking up.

I stood up and walked over to him. My hand smacked the side of his head. "You awake?" I quietly asked him.

"Where am I? Who are you? What-"

"Too many questions," I groaned while rubbing my temples with my fingers. I stood up and walked over to a broken window and looked out at the trees.

"Um, I have a right to ask questions," he replied. Oh so he's a sassy one, huh? I tried not to smile at his remark but I couldn't help it. He surprised me.

"Fine. You're somewhere in the middle of the woods. I'm Jade," I answered his questions.

"What happened?"

"Shit happened," I smirked.

"So ladylike," he sarcastically stated.

"Fuck you," I rolled my eyes. He sighed.

"Please let me go," he begged. I almost laughed. Like that would actually work.

"Nada chance," I smirked. As I walked away from the window, I crossed my arms and sighed. The barn was colder than I thought it'd be. Even in the middle of September.

I walked around the barn's four rooms aimlessly until I came across an old crate. It was broken up but a small part of it was still intact. I picked it up and brushed the dust off of it. Hmm, this would make a good makeshift bookshelf for now. I walked back into the main room where Reid was and placed the broken crate on an old table.

"What is that?" He asked me.

"A broken crate," I replied.

Just then, Olivia walked back into the barn.

"I'm back!" She sang loudly.

"Shush!" I yelled. "Don't fucking scream like that!" I whisper shouted. I noticed Reid flinch when I cursed.

Heat rose to her cheeks as she placed the bags down. "Sorry, I'm just so used to us being...you know...us," she sighed. "I got the stuff you asked for and some food. It should last about a week. I'll be back then," she said in a monotone voice.

As she was about to leave, I grabbed her wrist. "Thanks, Livi. I really appreciate this," I said in a gentle tone. She smiled artificially and exited the old structure.

The barn fell silent after Olivia left. I didn't know what to do. There wasn't much to do actually.

I rummaged through the few bags that Olivia had given me and found the books she had brought. She had brought me Tess of the d'Urbervilles; One of my favorite classics. She had also brought me Lolita and Oliver Twist.

"What's that?" Reid asked me.

I threw the books back into the bag and turned around. "Wouldn't you like to know." I rhetorically replied.

"Well, yes, I would hence my asking," he smirked. Of course he just had to be snarky.

"Oh, shut the hell up! Seriously I fucking kidnapped you and you still talk to me like I'm your friend or something!" I yelled.

"What? It's not like you're going to kill me!"

I walked extremely close to him and glared at him. "Says who?" I whispered harshly.

I wanted to seem intimidating but it was hard. This guy was very attractive in a nerdy cute way. Being this close to him broke my tough façade a bit.

"Your behavior shows-"

"My fucking behavior?! I've been going easy on you because-" I didn't finish. I was actually going to say I was going easy on him because he was cute.

"Because what?" He asked with a smirk. I walked back to the bag and cleared my throat.

"Because I am tired. It's almost eight so I'm going to go find something to sleep on," I quietly spoke.

This is going to be harder than I thought.

Edited 12/13/16