Eleven

Warning: This chapter may be a bit gory.

⬜⬜⬜ Reid's POV ⬜⬜⬜

Words couldn't describe the pain I felt. Pain doesn't even begin to describe the feeling I was experiencing. It was like someone was slowly stabbing my chest with the dullest knife ever. A sharp constant pain radiated from my heart to throughout my body.

The first thing I saw was blood on the walls. The cherry red lines spelt out 'Bitch'. Then my eyes fell to the pale girl lying on the bed. Her beautiful, flawless, pale skin was tainted with deep red stains.

I ran over to her and covered up her bare body with the bloody towel that was next to her body on the bed. The next thing I did was try and stop the bleeding. Tears made my vision blurry so couldn't clearly see what I was doing.

"Hello?"

The voice came from the hall. I didn't have enough time to see who it was.

"Sir! Please step away from the girl!"

I turned my head and saw two paramedics rushing towards Jade and me. I hesitantly pulled away from her and let them try and save her. I couldn't help but cry. All of my emotions came out, tears streamed down my face.

"Spence," someone softly said to me. I assumed it was JJ since she and Jade were the only ones who called me that.

I continued to cry and ignore JJ trying to help. The pain in my chest felt equivalent, or possibly even worse, than when Maeve got shot.

"Spencer," JJ repeated. I looked up and saw her pained expression.

"What?" I hoarsely said. She leaned down and tried to hug me but I pulled away.

"Jade will be okay," she tried to reassure me.

"No!" I yelled. She flinched at my tone like the way I flinched when Jade used profanity. "You didn't see her! She was practically lifeless!"

"She-"

"No! JJ, I know you're trying to help but I can't do this anymore!" Tears fell from my eyes like there was no end in sight. "Why does everyone I love get taken away from me?" I quietly whispered.