Can't Stop | 2

Ever since that day in the gym Rye won't stop kissing, nuzzling, and scenting my neck. It's getting irritating, overwhelming and scary all at the same time. Finally I give up, going to Blair and Ginger, not knowing how else to handle the situation.

"I think Rye knows." Is all I say sitting down on their bed, looking up at them, stress and tiredness evident throughout my entire body.

"Hun there's no way. You've done so well at hiding it." Ginger tries to calm me.

I sigh frustrated before telling them what happened. From the day at the gym, to Rye's behavior change around me.

"You know, I just couldn't help it. I tried to mask the smell as best as possible. But he still got a whiff of it when I stepped out of the shower. Now he won't stop scenting me. And it's terrifying." I state. "I've never been around people who've known except my mum and you two." I end in a whisper.

"Love, they won't hate you for it if you do come out to them." Ginger says lovingly stroking my cheek like a mother and pulling me into a side hug. "They will all look up to you no matter what."

"But what about the fans?" I almost whisper. "All the Omega's will be so upset."

"If they get upset, then they're not a true fan. They all love you five no matter what's happened." Blair finally speaks up. "But really, I think it might be time to tell the boys. Maybe after tour?"

I nod my head agreeing when he gives me a look.

"After tour." I answer, fidgeting with my hands in my lap.

***

The rest of the day went uneventful. Ginger giving me looks here and there, and me trying to ignore those looks as best as possible. I knew she just wanted to see me happy. But in all honesty I was just terrified. Four of my best mates didn't even know who I really was because I hated my own identity. Finally I gave up, fully frustrated with the entire day. Laying down I curled up and put headphones in, trying my best to sleep.

I feel the bed dip behind me not long after. Turning around to see Rye, shirtless with no joggers, just pants. I look at him with a confused face but he just shakes his head before cuddling up to me. This was new.

***

Waking up Rye was holding me tightly to him, his dick hard as a rock against my ass. My eyes go wide and I rip his arms off from around me, pulling myself against the wall. Rye wakes up, almost falling off the bed in the process, rubbing the sleep from his eyes groggily before looking down at himself. His cheeks heating up to a pretty pink.

"Sorry mate, don't know what's gotten into mini-Rye." He states sheepishly. "I don't normally get a hard on around other Alpha's."

My jaw is clenched and my chest is tight. Not being able to look at anything but his solid dick under his pants.

"Mate, I said I was sorry." He whispers, reaching out to me.

But before I could react, I was gasping for air but not being able to as my throat was tightening.

"Shit! Where's your inhaler?" I point to the bag at the end of the bunk and he grabs it, dumping all the contents to grab my inhaler and give it to me.

I take a hit, holding my breath before letting it out. Slowly starting to breath better again.

"What's this?" Jack asks lifting my suppressant pills up in front of us.

I rip them out of his hands before shoving them in my bag along with the rest of the contents.

"None of your business mate." I hiss, before jumping off the bunk with the bag and booking it to the bathroom.

Locking the door behind me before sliding down to the ground almost in tears. I felt weak. That was the perfect moment to tell all of them, and I couldn't even do it. 

I was just the typical weak Omega, wasn't I?

The further the story goes the more things are changed so be ready. Hope you are all looking forward to stuff! Peace and love, see you on the stupid side x