Pups? | 14

***Seven years later***

"Rye babe?" I call out walking into the kitchen in the house.

Yes, a house. We had finally moved officially as a band into a house a few years back and it was the best decision we had made so far.

"Hm?" Rye hums, turning his head up to look at me with whatever he was doing.

I stand there almost frozen as I let my eyes travel his lengthy frame. Licking my bottom lip before taking it between my teeth. The brunette stood there in just his red boxers.

"So, I was thinking." I draw out, playing with my fingers before looking back to his eyes.

"Thinking what?" Rye raises an eyebrow, crossing his arms now.

"Since we've finally come out to the fans and everything. And stuff has died down. Plus we just got off a world tour and finally have time to ourselves for a while." I begin to ramble nervously, playing with my nails.

"My Omega. Spit it out."

"Can we have pups?" I blurt out.

My eyes widening almost comically. Tears stinging at my eyes at the thought of Rye rejecting the idea. Turning my head down to avoid my Alpha's eyes. Tensing slightly as I see Rye making his way toward me. A soft hand going underneath my chin, tilting my head up to make me look him in the eyes.

"I thought you'd never ask." Rye breathes, our lips connecting in a soft slow kiss.

***

"You what?" Jack's jaw practically drops.

"I asked him if we could have pups and he said yes." I almost whisper, playing with Rye's hoodie strings that I had on.

"That's not fair! Me and Brook have been together longer!" He pouts.

"Me and Rye are older." I say softly, trying to not upset the other Omega any further.

But Jack just huffs and crosses his arms annoyingly. Blinking rapidly to probably hold back frustrated tears.

"Still." He mumbles, making me pull him into a hug to comfort him."But I have to admit. If you have pups it'll be nice to have them around."

The thought itself makes me smile and nuzzling into the younger Omega. Knowing that having a pup would help him avoid wanting his own until him and Brook were truly ready. Reaching up I kiss his cheek.

"You and Brook will have some beautiful babies one day."

The smile that graces Jack's face makes it all worth it.

***

Tiredly later that night I crawl into bed, letting my body relax alongside my Alpha's body with a soft whine. Rumbling snores coming from between the Alpha's lips makes me laugh quietly. Leaning in to kiss his cheek before laying down onto his chest letting myself drift off into a deep sleep.

Blinking awake tiredly as I feel lips tenderly moving across my skin. Traveling along me softly, starting at my neck, tracing with no pattern to my shoulders, all the way down the center of my back. Humming contently as he begins to leave open mouthed kisses along the bottom of my spine. Eyes falling shut again during the process.

"Morning my Omega." I hear Rye mumble out, nuzzling into my lower back.

"Morning my Alpha." I yawn out.

Whimpering as the brunettes hands spread my ass. Truly will never get used to the feeling of him on my body. One single touch sending jolts of electricity through my veins. Taking in a shocked breath as his lips meet my slicked hole before letting his tongue languidly lap up the juices. Trying my best to stay still against the bed even though I wanted to grind my hardened member into the sheets below me.

"You were hard when I woke up." Rye mumbles as he pulls away.

One of his fingers slowly pushes into me, having to hold in the cry that wanted to come out from how good it felt. Thick and calloused now that he plays guitar just as much as I do.

"Thought it was perfect timing." The smirk evident in his voice.

Slowly working me up to three fingers, not being able to stop squirming under his touch. Rocking back against his fingers that are already so deep in me, burying my face into the pillow to quiet my moans. Gripping to it as I release untouched against the sheets, feeling as if the high will never stop. Gingerly Rye slips his fingers out of me, softly coaxing me to my back where the bed is still clean. Making grabby hands toward him as he leans in for a kiss. A soothing hand running up my tummy and chest.

"Rye." The Omega in me whimpers as he slowly pulls away.

Groaning obscenely as I'm met with a new sensation as Rye slowly pushes his bare length into me.

"God, why didn't we do this sooner." Rye's Alpha growls. "Feels so much fucking better without a condom."

I about let out a short laugh but am cut short as he thrusts hard into me. Each thrust slowly pushing me up the bed.

"Fuck Alpha." I cry out, back arching.

The Alpha's eyes morphing from brown to bright red as his hand snakes up to wrap tightly around my neck.

"Good Omega." Rye repeats in a mantra as he continues to absolutely destroy my hole.

My entire body arching as I release between us untouched again as my wolf cries out. Reaching for him in the need of something more. The taller boy taking both of my hands, pinning them to the bed in one of his. Lips meeting mine roughly. Knowing they would be swollen when we were done.

"Please." I beg him desperately.

The link between us making him understand what I mean without even having to say what I want. Knowing he's close to release as his hips begin to stutter. Tightening my walls around him as I watch his eyes roll back as his knot locks into me. Popping and releasing deep inside me, feeling as his cum sprays. Not being able to help as my eyes roll, body trembling almost violently as I release between us again, the Omega in me screaming in happiness.

"Fuck." Rye grits.

Hips still stuttering in aftershocks, almost not being able to stop the short deep thrusts.

Rye's knot finally going down enough to carefully pull out. Frozen in place as he stares at my ass as if it's some kind of exotic animal in front of him.

"What?" I mumble, blushing and squirming underneath the intense stare.

"Nothing is dripping out." Rye says dumbfounded.

"Not supposed to when you're an Omega." I sass.

Rye growling deep in his throat as a warning, my mouth snapping shut in submission, my wolf not wanting to upset our Alpha further. Gingerly Rye lays beside me, letting his hand reach out and trace my tummy lovingly. I look to his face with a questionable look.

"Pups." He hums.

"There's no way you can tell already."

But Rye nuzzles into my tummy anyway, leaving soft kisses as my eyes begin to grow heavy. My body just slowly falling asleep.

Just the epilogue now!! Peace and love, see you on the stupid side x -B