My Alpha | 9

I wake up, my body aching. Stretching as much as I could, being restricted by my Alpha's arms. Not being able to move much more than a centimeter away from the possessive Alpha. Hearing him hum in his sleep, nuzzling further into me as his arm tightens.

"Rye?" I say out loud.

"Yes my Omega?" He mumbles back sleepily, a yawn escaping his lips.

"We need to get up and get ready for the drive home."

"I don't wanna move." He groans.

I can practically hear the pout in his voice. Wrapping one of his legs around mine, constricting me further. I laugh at his childishness.

"Come on Alpha. We need to shower." I state, pushing at him until he lets go.

Standing up and stretching fully this time. Shivering as I feel Rye wrap himself around me, fully aware that we're now both still fully naked.

"Together? It'll save water." Rye teases.

"Fine." I state. "Ugh, dry slick. Why didn't we shower last night."

I grumble under my breath as I climb into the shower washing off cum and slick from my body as Rye makes his way in behind me.

"Couldn't really get up and shower. Plus you fell asleep while I was still in you." Rye states kissing my cheek as I blush from the memories of last night.

***

"Holy hell Rye." Brooklyn says looking at my neck in the tour van.

I can see the smirk that forms on Rye's face at what he's accomplished. Blushing crimson as I avert my eyes from any of the boys, beginning to play with my fingers. Jack's hand reaching up to brush his fingers over it but Brooklyn stops him quickly. I lift my head in confusion, to see Rye's eyes dark red.

"Calm down Alpha." I say soothingly.

Reaching out to help him focus back on me. Stroking his cheek with my thumb. His eyes turn slowly back as he blinks a few times, nuzzling into my hand.

"Jack you won't be able to touch him. Not for a couple days." Brooklyn tries to explain to his pouty mate as Rye's arm slips around my waist protectively. "Don't you remember how I was when we first bonded?"

"Yeah." Jack laughs. "You almost ripped Harvey's arm off because he bumped into me on accident."

"We're protective of our Omega's when we first bond. It's just an instinct." Brooklyn explains out loud so I can understand a little better along with Jack who brightens up a little bit.

"Especially since the first time we.... mate, is when you're most susceptible to having pups. You guys used protection right?" Brooklyn looks to Rye now who looks back in disbelief.

"I'm not that dumb man. Of course." Rye answers with irritation clear in his voice.

Taking a hold of his leg, watching as he visibly calms underneath my touch almost instantaneously.

"Guys can we stop talking about mating." Sonny groans from the front of the van next to Harvey. "Remember Betas don't have to go through all this. We don't even learn about it!"

We all go quiet after that, all drifting in our own thoughts. Sleepily leaning into my Alpha as he rubs at my sides.

***

Arriving back at the flat, I climb the stairs quickly so I can throw my stuff to the floor and climb into my bunk. Exhausted and still sore from last night. Hissing in pain as I sit down onto the bunk, looking toward my Alpha. Rye smirks at me and winks before sitting down next to Brooklyn on the couch so they can whisper back and forth. My phone buzzes in my pocket. Digging it out and unlocking it I hold in a gasp as best I can.