Moving | 10

"So, boys. I'm sorry to say that it's either we move you out or we get evicted." Blair says standing by the couch.

All of us going into a slight state of shock, all our mouths dropping open.

"What? Why?" Rye asks from next to me, instinctively wrapping his arm around me.

"The neighbors are having a hard time with all the fans showing up. It's not fair to them." Blair answers.

Setting there a bit numbly, knowing that this was going to be another huge transition. One that I wasn't sure if I wanted to go through with. Not wanting to voice that I set there, listening to them debating on who was going to sleep with who.

"Jack and I of course." Brooklyn speaks up.

All of us nodding. They already shared a bed here in the flat, and I think Brooklyn would be pissed to be separated from his Omega.

"Harv I'll bunk with you." Sonny states, Harv nodding and shrugging his shoulders in agreement.

"Guess that leaves Rye and I." I state with a small smile.

A grin spreading across Rye's face as well, knowing that this would be the next step in our relationship.

***

Moving out was more emotional than planned. I stand looking around our empty room in Blair's flat. Fresh paint on the walls, couches back in their rightful place. Looking absolutely barren without our bunk beds against the walls. Trying my best to not let the building tears slip over as I walk out making my way to Rye's car.

"Want to go out first?" Rye ask, making me turn to him with a slightly confused expression. "Like lunch? Before we go to the new flat?"

"Yeah, let's do that." I mumble, not wanting to go to the new flat quite yet.

Not really ready to make the full transition. Still being able to see our old flat in front of us, letting me relive some memories. My emotions all over the place. But sensing as Rye stiffens, leaning over to nuzzle my neck and take in a breath.

"Babe?" He asks, a frown on his face as he pulls away.

"Hm?"

"Did you miss a suppressant?"

"No Alpha. I didn't."

Rye pulls out his phone going to his calendar quickly. He bites his lip, scrolling over the dates as his frown deepens. Worry lines looking as if they may become permanent as he closes the calendar and going into his reminders on his phone.

"I don't think we're going to go out anymore." Rye says out of nowhere, shocking me slightly.

"What? Why?" I ask very confused.

"You're about to go into heat."

"What... no. I don't go into heat until the end of July." I answer, then my eyes go wide. "It's almost the end of July. Oh god. Rye I'm not ready for this. It hurt so bad last time."

Panic begins to fill my body, my breathing getting harder as tears slip down my cheeks now. Quickly my Alpha pulls me to him as close as he can get me.

"Shhhh, breathe my Omega breathe. I'll be with you this time." He calms me.

I breathe in his scent trying to calm myself. The pheromones Rye scents me with starting to calm me down. Pulling away he starts the vehicle, driving away from Blair's flat and heading in the direction of our new one.

***

"Mate are you about to go into heat?" Brooklyn asks standing next to me.

I look at him confused but then nod, not wanting to answer verbally. Brooklyn doesn't push me any further, walking toward the other side of the room. I start unpacking something, completely distracted in what I was doing until I trip over a box. Brooklyn's arms around my waist to catch me before I fall face first into more boxes.