A/N ***read for understanding of the ABO dynamics in this book***

Alright so this is an updated version of Mine! So this means it will be very similar to the original. Things have been changed and added. I'm really hoping you enjoy it!! I should begin to upload soon!

WARNINGS INCLUDED AND NOT LIMITED TO:

• foul language
• depressive thoughts
• body dysphoria
• smut
• etc

I do not own or have anything to do with the boys. This is purely fanfiction. None of the stuff that happens in this book is real life. This is based in the supernatural world of Alpha/Beta/Omega (ABO).

Alpha: Top dog per say. Strongest out of all. Top Alpha would be leader of pack. Goes through ruts (hormone imbalance that causes them to want to mate and even sometimes bond and impregnate their mate (betas cannot becomes pregnant)). Typically always mated with an Omega. Can be mated with a Beta if they are not top Alpha.

Beta: Can be top Alpha's second hand man when in packs. Most like humans. Do not deal with any hormone imbalances. Have more strength than Omega's but not as strong as Alpha's. Can be mated with a Alpha that is not the leader, but it's rare.

Omega: Bottom of the food chain. Weakest of all wolves. Goes through heats (hormone imbalance that causes them to want to be mated and sometimes bonded and impregnated). Always mated with Alpha since a knot is needed during heats.

Alright I hope you enjoy!!