Why | 5

The week of my heat was agony. I hadn't had a heat in years. Let alone one that was set off by an Alpha. It made me want him terribly. I couldn't stop begging for him, face pressed into the sheets as I rutted against the bed. Tear stains beginning to look like they were going to become permanent. My arms spent, bodying continuously trembling violently. Finally coming out of it exhausted.

***

"Hey mate." Jack mumbles, giving me a tight hug as I make my way into the flat a new pill bottle in my hand.

I had just gotten back from the doctor. Long story short, I had to go on different pills that gave me a heat here and there so I could avoid going into heat when an Alpha around me went into rut.

"Jackie Boy!" I say excitedly holding him to me tightly.

"Fans are taking it well I see." Brooklyn states his laptop open on his legs.

I nod smiling shyly, remembering all the support I had seen on twitter when I finally told the fans what had happened. Someone clears their throat behind me and I turn around to see Rye standing there, looking gorgeous as ever. Frozen in place, my entire body tingling in anticipation of what's next.

"Andy." Rye breathes, his eyes traveling my entire body.

"Rye." I say back in shock before running to him, wrapping my arms tightly around his waist, his going tightly around my shoulders.

"I'm so sorry." Rye keeps repeating over and over to me.

I just hold him tighter, nuzzling into his neck almost as if on instinct.

"It's not your fault. You didn't know." I mumble to just him, letting my head rest on his shoulder.

"Yeah, but I also tried to claim you, and that was so out of line. My rut took over." He said sheepishly, running his fingers through my hair.

"Was kinda hot." I whisper hoping he doesn't hear.

"Mmm, is that so?" He teased and I blush wildly, squirming in my spot.

Pulling apart I see Sonny and Harvey standing in the door smiling at Rye and I. I fidget, not knowing whether I should curl up into Rye again or not.

"Glad you two finally made up." Sonny said.

"Yeah, now we can stop hearing Rye complain about how much he misses you." Harvey says, which makes Rye reach over to smack him.

"Oh you missed me huh?" I tease and he just blushes, pulling me to him again.

***

Most things went back to normal, and the boys didn't expect me to change even a little bit. Even though I didn't act like the typical Omega they loved me just the same. The only thing that changed was Rye and I.

Laying on my bunk after a very hard work out at the gym I groaned, my muscles killing me. I felt the bed dip behind me and I turned to see Rye crawling toward me.

"Back rub?" Rye asked, just like he always did before and after me coming out.

I nod laying on my stomach. He straddles my thighs, slowly rubbing circles into my shoulders and slowly working his way down towards my ass. I moan, relaxing into my sheets before I feel something rub against me that isn't Rye's leg.

"Rye?" I whisper, turning my head a little.

"Sorry. Wasn't intentional." Rye whispers back, trying to stop himself from rutting into me.

I can see his face in my head heating up as he squirms. I turn around underneath of him so he is now straddling me across my hips, trying to not move so I don't work myself up as well.

"Hi." I say, biting my lip from seeing him so tense above me.

"Hi." He answers shyly.

Looking around I make sure none of the boys are paying attention before I tug Rye down by his shirt, yanking him into what I thought was going to be a soft kiss. Completely meant to be gentle, but that never works. Rye's hips stuttering against my own as one of my hands wraps up around his neck, fingers threading into his hair as he bites my bottom lip. Whimpering against his lips, squirming.

"Holy hell get a room." I hear one of the boys exclaim from the other side of the room.

Rye and I parting quickly, gasping for air.

"Knew that was gonna happen!" I hear Jack say, Brook shushing him.

"Gonna go sort this out." Rye says motioning towards himself blushing uncontrollably.

His Alpha persona coming back into play when he jumps out of my bunk. I watch as he adjusts himself, walking toward the door.

"Damn Rye put that thing away!" Sonny exclaims.

Rye growls and everyone but Brooklyn cowers. Even me, attempting to not let slick dampen my boxers.

***

For the next few days before our next tour stop Rye can't keep his hands off of me. Nuzzling into my neck, nipping here and there. Hands constantly roaming my thighs and waist, almost possessively.

"Careful mate. Don't want him sent into another heat." Brooklyn teases, making Rye and I both flip him off.

"Alright, so rooms." Blair states from the front of the tour bus. "Sonny, and Harvey. Brook, and Jack. Rye, and Andy."

He looks up winking at me through the rearview mirror making me look down, blush tinting my cheeks. Climbing out of the van we all make our way into the hotel, Blair heading the other way with Ginger.

Opening the door to the hotel room, I leave it open for Rye to follow. Setting my stuff down and crawling straight into bed with a groan. The new pills have messed with my hormones so much that I feel quite wore out all the time. Rye kept himself quiet as he crawled into bed next to me opting to not use the other bed. Clicking on the TV I can hear him watching some comedy, his hand absentmindedly running through my hair.

"Rye?" I whine quietly, and he hums in response. "Back rub?"

A growl rumbles deep in his chest, and I whimper. He does as I ask though, crawling over top of me after I pull my shirt off rubbing deeply. I shamelessly moan out, burying my face into the sheets as I try to not squirm underneath the Alpha.

"Keep making that noise and I'll take you." Rye whispers into my ear.

My eyes roll back from the pleasure of just that thought as he kisses and nips right where my bond mark is supposed to go before going back to rubbing my back.

Soooo there's another chapter. I hope you enjoyed! Peace and love, see you on the stupid side x