Boyfriend | 7

Blinking my eyes open groggily, goosebumps raising on my skin as a hand runs up and down my bare skin. Groaning I squirm around and leaning into Rye's chest. Recognizing his intoxicating scent as I nuzzle into him. Arms circling my smaller body.

"Morning Omega." He whispers, nuzzling his nose into my messy bedhead hair.

Closing my eyes. Flashes of last night flashing through my mind. Squirming in my spot, hiding my blush into Rye.

"Good morning Alpha." I mumble, softly kissing his chest.

Tugging my head up softly and leaning in he kisses me slowly. Our lips languidly brushing against each other. No rush or need to it. Rye letting his fingertips trace my jawline as we pull away slightly. Our eyes meeting as a small smile forms across both of our faces.

"Gym today." He nuzzles up into me and I sigh stretching against him before burrowing further into him.

"Don't wanna go." I mumble sleepily, letting out a huff.

Rye moves slightly nuzzling his nose into me. Lips lightly skimming my neck, a sharp breath escaping me. Baring his teeth, letting them slowly slide over where my bond mark is supposed to go, nibbling and then sucking softly. I take in a shaky breath, tilting my head to the side in submission. Going still and pliant in the Alpha's arms. Rye humming happily from this against my skin before just softly kissing the spot a few times, pulling away.

"Alright you two lovebirds. It's time for gym." I hear Sonny call from the other side of the room.

Both me and Rye groaning in frustration. Burying my face into his chest in annoyance. Jumping slightly as Brook shakes our bed, starting to whine that they're going to be late yet again.

***

Making our way into the gym, Jack disappearing into the Omega locker room. I stand there and sigh, looking at the sign with a grimace. Not wanting to go in there. Knowing that even with this slight change, my whole perspective of going to the gym would be different. Jumping slightly as I feel someone walk up beside me. Relaxing into the touch when I recognize its Rye as he softly places a kiss on my shoulder.

"It'll be ok my Omega." He whispers to me.

My entire body instantly warms. 'My Omega'. I look up to him to meet his eyes, tilting my head up as he leans in for a soft kiss before I turn and slowly make my way into the locker room.

"Andy!" Jack says excitedly as I walk into the room. "Wasn't sure if you'd come in here. But I guess, gym policy now."

I shrug my shoulders, trying to not get upset over the situation, knowing I had to eventually get used to all the different situations I would have to encounter anyways.

"Need to start somewhere." I say and he nods.

We quickly change into our gym clothes in silence before leaving to work out. Keeping my same workout routine, not wanting to change it just because I was an Omega.

"Hey there Omega." An Alpha speaks to me, coming up to me sniffing into my neck.

Flinching away, I try my best to ignore him. Making my way toward the next piece of equipment I was going to use.

"I was speaking to you Omega." The man growls, using his Alpha voice on me.

With all my power I keep my eyes trained on the ground, tears prickling my eyes. I hear someone clear their voice. My body almost immediately relaxing as a whiff of his scent crosses me.

"Excuse me. But that's my Omega you're talking to." I hear Rye growl, sensing him tensing next to me.

"I don't smell you on him." The other Alpha spits back, making me look up.