Mine | 13

I can sense it when I wake up. Looking over toward Rye. Watching as his muscles strain. Grinding desperately against the pillow that somehow ended up placed underneath his hips.

Standing up, trying my hardest not to sway from being lightheaded. Rye's Alpha scent wafting off of him in almost a blanket as it covers me. The intoxicating smell growing stronger with each step I take. Finally making it to the door I press the four numbers on the keypad that Sonny had told me the week before. Wanting to make sure I had it before Rye woke up with his rut in full effect and not being able to contain himself.

The door makes a hissing noise and then a click as it locks into place. A shiver running down my spine I hear a growl behind me. Directly behind me.

"Alpha?" I squeak out quietly.

Possessive hands are on my hips pulling my boxers off before I even have the chance to turn around. Thankfully with Rye's scent being so strong during rut I'm already dripping slick.

Straining to look and quickly make sure a condom was slipped onto his member. Even though I would not have the strength to stop him now. Not when my wolf wanted nothing other than to submit. Sighing in slight relief when I see a condom already rolled on, knowing that deep down behind the Alpha in him, he was still thinking clearly.

I could tell he was using all his strength to resist just thrusting into me harshly. Instead his dick slowly pushes into me, settling balls deep. But then the growl that rips through his throat has me whining, his animal taking over as he begins to absolutely pound into me. I let out a pitched moan as he begins to thrust quick and sharp. The sound of skin slapping making my eyes roll. The brunette's hand slowly making its way around my throat, restricting the blood flow.

"Alpha." I moan out as loud as I could with my hand tight around me, unashamed, not caring if the other boys hear.

Taking in a shocked breath as he slides out of me, pushing me toward the bed. Gripping to the pillow above me for dear life as he pushes back in roughly. Back arching so we are practically flush against each other. His bright red eyes boring into my soul. About screaming out as his hand comes down on my ass with a harsh smack. Practically begging for more with my eyes.

"Fuck Alpha." I cry out.

Rye swinging back, the smack reverberating around the room. Not being able to help but cry out. Not in pain, but definitely pleasure. So new to this feeling, but I didn't want it to end. Rye being dominant was so, hot. And I felt weak under his hand. Dazed until I feel his fingers grip around my throat again. Jolting between us with a long drawn out whine as I cum between us.

"Good Omega." Rye praises.

Thrusts beginning to lose a pattern. His eyes going a deep, deep red. Muscles taught as he grinds himself deep, feeling as he begins to lose himself.

"Andy!" He moans out, his knot locking deep into me.

Trying to thrust a few more times as he rides out his orgasm. In turn teasing me as his large knot tugged at my sensitive rim. My body trembling violently as I release between us, whimpering.

***

Still dazed in a almost deep sleep state I moan out weakly as Rye slowly pushes his member until we're skin to skin. Gripping at the pillow under my head tightly.

"How many times does it take?" I whimper, biting my lip.

My ass definitely sore, almost numb by now after having sex five times in the last three days. This being the sixth. I don't think Rye hears me, and if he does he doesn't care to answer. But he does what I least expect as he leans down is his lips landing on mine softly. Our tongues meeting languidly in the middle. Knowing that his rut was probably slowly coming to an end, having not been kissed by him since the first day. The grunts emitting from Rye's lips is proof enough that he is close, gripping at my hips for better purchase as he destroys me.