Birthday Girl - Sakura

An hour later, Sakura was standing at the front door to her sister's house. She had her sexiest bra and panties on under her clothes, and she was nervous as hell. She couldn't believe that she was actually doing this.  She took a deep breath and knocked. Kakashi answered.

"Hey Birthday Girl."

He offered a hand and she took it as he gently pulled her inside, shutting the door behind her. She was a little disappointed to find him fully clothed, mask and all. They both sat down on the couch.

"Are you here for your birthday present?"

She turned red and nodded. He grinned.

"Well, it's your night. You're in charge."

She shyly entwined her fingers with his on the cushion between them on the couch. He lifted his hand to mirror against hers. She slowly scooted closer as she held his hand on her lap. His hand that close to between her legs made her pulsate. She slowly climbed onto his lap, straddling him, their noses almost touching. She hooked a finger into his mask and gently pulled down, exposing his gorgeous face, smiling sweetly at her. He had a longing in his gray eyes. For her. She placed her hands on his hips and pulled her closer to him, so her torso was flush against his. His heart was beating wildly with hers; she could feel that through his armored vest. She placed her forehead against his. Kakashi always made her feel safe during missions, and she felt safe under his gaze now. Gently pressing her lips against his, he let out a tiny moan as she felt his erection growing in his pants and kissing between her legs as she sat in his lap.

"Oh, Kakashi..."

She began slowly removing his armored vest as he whispered in her ear.

"I told you I would always protect you, and I meant it."

He ran a gentle hand through her hair as his lips tenderly kissed her neck, making her eyes roll back into her head. She pulled back to lift his shirt over his head so she could run her hands over his sculpted, battered torso.

"Oh, Sensei..."

She wanted to kiss every scar.

"Your body is beautiful, Sensei."

His body told a beautiful story of his time fighting for the village. She bent over and slowly kissed his bare shoulders. His skin was both sweet and musky. She could feel him relax a little more. He was obviously a little self-conscious of his scars. He rested a hand on her lower back. She whispered in his ear.

"I'll always protect you too, Kakashi."

He leaned his head back as she tenderly kissed down his neck, running her tongue back up to

his ear.

"Do you want to take this to the bedroom?"

A lustful grin spread across his face as his answer almost silently left his lips.

"Yeah."

Sakura stood up, offering a hand to him, which he took. She led him to the bedroom, shutting the door behind them before running a hand over his chest again.

"Sensei..."

He chuckled.

"I haven't been your Sensei in a long time."

"You'll always be my Sensei, and one of the most important men in my life."

He fell to his knees and began to unbutton her blouse, shedding it to reveal her lacy red bra.

"Oh, Sakura..."

He was surprised how deftly he unhooked it with one hand, letting it fall to the floor. He took one small breast in his mouth and suckled as he squeezed the other in his hand, making her moan. He was still so tall kneeling next to her that he could lean his face up and stifle her moan with his kiss before whispering in her ear.