XI

*Ruby's POV*

The door bell rings. "I will get it." I say as I get up. We changed our working place and went to the living room. I open the door and the pizza guy gives me the pizza boxes. I give him the money and close the door to leave him to count his money. I carry the two boxes back to the guys. Ash is showing Tobias his crush Jimmy. We have decided to go see him next weekend. "The pizza is here." I say to grab their attention. "At last. I am starving." Ash says as he claps his hands. I sit down and place the boxes in front of us. "I will get drinks." I say as I jump back up and run to the kitchen. I grab three cans from the refrigerator. I grab a bag of chips from the pantry. I run back to them to find them eating already. "Wait you guys!" I say as I run and jump on top of them. "Hey hey." Ash says as he saves himself and his piece of pizza from me. I take a bite from Tobias's piece. "Hey." He says as he grab his piece from me. I sit next to him. "Thanks." Ash says as he grabs the chips bag and opens it. "You eat too much but you're still skinny as hell." I tell Ash as I watch him stuff chips into his mouth along with pizza and coke. I laugh at him with Tobias.

"Thank you for this amazing food, Ruby. I don't know what would I have done without." Ash says as he walk with Tobias to the car. I stand at the door. "See you guys, tomorrow." I say as I wave at them. "Keep the heart save!" Tobias says as he drives away with Ash. I laugh lightly. Those two are unbelievable. I close the door and turn to the mess we made. I clean up and take the rest of the unfinished project upstairs to my room. I grab some pizza that was left. I put into a plate and I took a can of coke and head upstairs. I knock the door of Louisa's room. I enter as I hear permission to. She is sitting on her bed. Her laptop is resting in front of her. Air pods are resting in her ear. I walk to her. "They left?!" She asks as she take off her air pods. "Yeah. Here is your food." I say as I place the plate on her nightstand. I turn to leave. "How come you're friends with Tobias Woods now?" She asks. I struggle my arms and walk out of her room closing the door behind me. I kinda don't really know how come we are friends. I mean only yesterday he was my greatest enemy. After all of this drama, there is one person I need to talk to. Lily. I walk to my room. I close the door behind me and grab my laptop. I jump into my bed. I open my laptop. I click FaceTime. I choose her name and wait for her to pick up. Her carmel skin colored face appears. Her black curly hair is lose. She is in her room. She is wearing a black oversized hoodie only. "Hey bitch." She says with a smile. I smile at her. "So, Why didn't you call me yesterday?" She asks as she removes her makeup. "Drama." I say. "Already?!" She asks. "Yeah.." I say. "Well? What happened?" She asks as she struggles to remove the makeup. "Well, it is a guy." I say. "A guy? A freaking guy?!" She says as she stops removing her makeup and looks at me. She looks kinda funny. One of her eyes is still full of makeup and the other is almost clean. Her lipstick is already gone. I wonder why. "Well, is he hot tho?" She ask as she completes removing. "I guess." I say as my shoulders struggle. "Okay. Cool." She says as she finally finishes removing her makeup. "Lily?" I say. "Hm." She says. "Where were you?" I ask. "Party." She says. She is starting at her phone. "You didn't forget about our vow, did you?" I say. I kinda feel she did. "What vow?" She says with her eyes still locked at her phone screen. "LILY BLACK?! You broke the VOW?!" I yell at her. She throws the phone away from the shock. I never shouted at anyone. I am not actually shouting now as well. I just can't believe she was the one to break it. She seemed so serious about it. "I will tell you but don't kill me, okay?" She says as her arms protect her face. It is not like I can reach her from here. "I won't promise you anything." I say as I cross my arms in front of my chest. "He was cute , okay? I like him." She says. She is dead. She broke it. Shit bro. This vow was the only thing that was keeping Tobias Woods from taking me to bed. Oh god. I look at the laptop's keys. "Ruby? I am so sorry girl. I just liked the guy so much. He wants to be my boyfriend now. I told him to wait. I wanted to tell you first." She says. "Is he cute?" I ask her. "I can't even tell you." She says. We both laugh together. I mean I am not gonna lose my bestie for a stupid vow. "Now tell me about that guy who caused you drama." She says. I start to tell her everything for the moment I met Tobias at the lockers till now.