XXX

*Tobias's POV*

I watch her as she walks away with Albert. Are you kidding me? She is the one who is supposed to get jealous? Why is she doing this? God damn it! I turn to walk to my car. Louisa is sitting in the front seat. She is applying red lipstick. I roll my eyes. I get into the car, thinking about what the hell did I get myself into. I drive into the street she is walking in with Albert. I look at Louisa to find her about to start a conversation. I turn on the radio trying to avoid any conversation with her. She just closes her mouth and looks through the window. I look at the sidewalk. She is there. She is walking hand in hand with Albert. Fuck it. Control yourself, Tobias. Don't get jealous. Forget about her. I don't care. They laugh. I look back at the street. I don't care. Nothing. No. We arrive at there house. They stop in front of the house. Don't go inside with her. Don't. I park the car. I watch them closely. My eyes are fixed on them. Our eyes meet for a moment. She stands on her tiptoes and place a kiss on Albert's lips. Goddamn it. I get out of the car. "Babe." I hear Louisa saying. "Yeah?" I say my eyes still fixed on them kissing. "Would you like to come inside?" She asks as she takes my hand into hers. Her hand isn't soft like Ruby's. I nod at her with a fake smile. We walk to the front door, where Ruby and Albert are standing. Kissing. I clear my throat. Their kiss break. "I will see you tomorrow, Ruby." He says with a smile. She smiles back. He walks away as they wave at each other. I roll my eyes at them. Louisa grabs me and pulls me inside the house. "How about we go upstairs?" She asks. "No, I am actually comfortable here, Louisa. Thanks." I say trying to avoid being alone with her in a closed place. I don't wanna have a serious thing with Louisa. One of the things that Ruby changed within me, is not sleeping with girls just for fun. I won't. I don't like Louisa. I won't sleep with her. I walk to a coach. I sit down. Little Peter comes running to me. "Hey there, big boy." I say as we hug. "Are you staying for dinner?" He asks. "Yeah, call your sister. I really would like to meet her." Louisa says as she sits next to me. "I don't know. She might be busy." I say. "I wanna see Anne." Peter says. "I really don't know, you guys." I say. "Yeah, Woods. Why don't you call Tessa over for dinner?" Ruby says. She is siting in an armchair. "How do do you know her?" Louisa says. "We went for Anne's birthday once." Peter says as he walks to Ruby. "What?" Louisa says as she gives me a jealous look. God. "That was before we started dating, honey." I say as I take her hand. Damn. I am a good actor. "I will call her." I say trying to change the subject. I grab my phone from my pocket. I press Tessa's name on my contacts.

Mr and Miss Clark came home. They were pleased to know my sister and her daughter are coming. I am playing playstation with Peter. Louisa is upstairs in her room. Probably changing. Ruby is sitting on her laptop. She changed into a pair of grey sweats along with a white sweater. Her hair is pulled into a messy bun. She is looking into books along with her laptop screen. The light that is coming from the laptop is reflecting on her green eyes making them sparkle. I notice that notebook with the sunflowers. It is beside her. The three of us hear the door knock. She gets up and walks to the door. She opens it. Tessa appears with little Anne. Tessa's dark brown hair is made into a bun. She is wearing her black coat on top of a dark red sweater with black jeans. Little Anne is wearing her blond hair into two pigtails. She is wearing a pink sweater along with jeans. "Hey, Ruby." Tessa says as they hug. They pull back. Peter leaves the game and get up. He walk to Tessa. "Hi." He says as they hug. Ruby squats down to Anne. They hug tightly. Her parents walk out of the kitchen. "Hi, you must be Tobias's sister. I am Linda. Nice to meet you." Miss Clarks says as they hug. "Nice to meet you, too.Linda." Tessa says as they pull back. I get up. Louisa gets down. Shit. I might not yet told Tessa that I am dating Louisa. "Tess, meet Louisa. My girlfriend." I say as I introduce Louisa. Tessa gives me a look of confusion. "Hi." Louisa says in excitement as she hugs Tessa. Tessa hugs her still confused. "Tessa, Louisa is my sister." Ruby says. Why does she hate me that much? "Oh, nice one , Woods." She says as she gives me that look. That look that says, we need to talk about this, Woods. And we will. Fuck. Thank you, Ruby. Very much.

We all enter the kitchen. We sit around there table. I watch Ruby. She is helping her mother set the table. I look at my side. Louisa is sitting there staring the shit out of me. She smiles at me. I fake back a smile. I look back Ruby who places a plate in front of me. Our eyes meet. I have always loved the color of her eyes. I have always loved her. She breaks the contact as she walks away to place more plates around the table. I sight. This plan is definitely not working for me. I can't forget her. All I think about is her. Her eyes, her hair as it flies behind her, the way she talks, the way she laughs, her laugh. Everything about is taking over my mind. I can't stop looking at her. I try hard to control myself when I see her around Albert. She belongs to me. I shouldn't be sitting next to Louisa now. I should be next to Ruby. But, she hates me now probably. I chose the wrong girl. I am a complete disaster. Shit.