XXIII

*Ruby's POV*

"I am really sorry about ruining tonight for you." I apologize as Albert stops the car in front of my house. "Oh it is just a bit of bruises. I will be okay. I am glad you came in the first place." He says with a smile. I smile back. I am actually thinking about Tobias. I am thinking about today. All of it. This morning and tonight as well. It was all fucked up. I fucked up. I gave him the feeling that I like him back. But, I actually don't know what I like. Whom I like. It is kinda difficult. "Have a good night, Albert. And thank you again." I say as I turn to open the car's door. I wanna escape what I know is coming. A kiss. It has to happen. When you go on a date with a hot guy and you have fun it has to end with a kiss. A kiss that will eventually lead to him asking you to a second date then you guys eventually start dating. A nightmare. "Hey, Ruby?" He calls after me. No, no. "Yeah?" I say as I turn back to him. "I had a good time thank you." He says as he kisses my cheek. Well, weird. They usually kiss your lips not your cheeks but cheeks will work. I feel heat where he planted the kiss. I smile and leave the car. I kinda fast walk to my house. I run upstairs to my room. I take of my heels and jump to bed. I bury my head into the pillows. I think for a second. I am in deep shit. I like two guys and both are crazy about me. Well, I don't actually approve of my feelings for Tobias. But, I can feel it. Strongly. Every time I see him or talk to him, I feel something. It is kinda different with Albert. He is sweeter. Kinder. Tobias is that guy with a tough past. He is a tough person. I have seen his other kinder self more than once. He kinda shows it in front of me alone. Just the two of us. Without Ash. He tells me about his mother. He takes me to his house. I have also seen his bad self with others. But, today for the first time I saw it with me. I saw him be that tough guy with me. I feel a little bad for slapping him but hr actually called me a slut so. I can't think straight. I take off the dress and struggle as I remove the make up. I tie my hair into a bun. I put on an oversized black hoodie and jump to the bed. I grab my laptop. I open it and press FaceTime with Lily. It takes her a while before she answers. She is actually making out with a guy. "Lily." I say as I roll my eyes at her. "Just a sec, bae." She says as they stop kissing. "Ruby meet Harry my boyfriend." She says as she points at him. "Hi." He says as he waves. I wave back at him. He has blond hair. His skin is olive colored. His eyes are not too wide or thin. It is kinda medium. They are hazel color. "I will leave you to it, bae." He says as he kiss her. "It was nice meeting you Ruby." He says as he waves at me. "Nice meeting you too." I say as I watch him leave the bed and out of the room. "So, What happened for you to interrupt my amazing make out with my amazing boyfriend?" She asks. "I am in trouble." I say. "Define Trouble?" She says as she sits straight. "A guys trouble." I say as she is more focused now. "Well, who and why?" She asks again. "Remember that guy I told you about. Tobias Woods?" I say as she nods at me. "Well, I kinda like him." I say. "Well, this is great. What is wrong with that?" She asks. "Well, I kinda like another guy. His name is Albert Roberts." I say. She looks at me in total shock. "And they both like me back. But, they don't know that I like them." I say. "Oh shit! This is bad, Ruby. Two?! Fucking two? At the same time?!" She says is a high voice. Damn. She is right, this is bad. What the hell am I going to do?

I wake up on my phone's ringing tone. I grab my phone and hit the green button. "Hello." I say in a sleepy voice. "Ruby?" I hear a sweet yet strong voice. I can recognize this voice between million of other voices. His voice. Tobias's. I get up to sit on the bed. "Tobias, hey." I say as I rub the sleep away from my eyes. "I am sorry if I woke you up." He says. "No, It is okay. Is everything okay?" I ask. "Yeah yeah. I just called to tell you that Ash is taking us to see yogurt boy today." He say with a small laugh. I laugh back. I totally almost forgot. We are going to see yogurt boy today. "Okay. What time is it?" I ask him. "It is almost actually 7:00 pm." He says as I check my clock to make sure he is telling the truth. It is 7:00 pm. Shit. I shouldn't have stayed up late with Lily last night. "Well, get up and get ready we will come and get you." He says. "Okay. See you in a while." I say. As we hang up, I jump out of bed. I go to the bathroom. I get up the shower. I get out and start to dry my hair with the hairdryer. When it is all dry, I go into my closet and search from something to wear. I grab my boyfriend jeans and a red oversized sweater. I put the ends of my sweater into my jeans since it is too big. I grab the curler and start to curl the ends of my hair. I put on my black vans and my phone and rush downstairs. My lovely family that didn't even think I might be dead is sitting in the living room. Peter is watching TV. He is sitting on the floor. Mom is on her laptop. Probably checking some work stuff. Dad is reading a book. Louisa is talking in the phone. "Hey, where are you going?" Mom asks me. "I am going out for some yogurt with Ash and Tobias." I say. "Well, how was your date last night?" Mom asks. "It was good." I lie. It was kinda messed up. I can't tell my parents that there was a fight between two guys. Over me. "Did you kiss?" Peter says. I look at him. "Oh god, Peter. Of course she didn't kiss him. Did you?" Mom says as she gives me that look of don't you dare say yes. "No, we didn't." I say. We actually didn't. "Good, cause Woods likes you." Peter says. Wait what? Where did he know that? "Peter, who told you that?" Mom asks him. "Anne his nephew told me that he talks about her a lot." He says as the bell rings. Fuck bro. Now my whole family knows that Tobias actually likes me.  I walk to the door. I open and there he is. Standing there. He is wearing jeans along with a t-shirt and a black jacket on top. "Hey." He says. My cheeks are turning red. Shit. "You okay?" He asks. I nod. Mom comes to the door. "Hey Woods." She says smiling. No way in hell I will let my mom talk to him. Specially not now. "Yeah hey mom. We will go now." I say as I pull the door closed. I grab Tobias's hand and we walk fast to the car. We get into the car. "Hey, Ruby." Ash says from the back seat. "Hey, Ash." I say as Tobias turns on the engine and drives away. I sight as I try to think of what just happened.