XLV

*Ruby's POV*

I hear a knock that wakes me up. I open my eyes to meet his sleeping face. I feel his breath as hit my face. I smile. I get up and walk to my bathroom. I take a fast shower and grab the towel to cover my wet body. I walk into the room. He's laying on the bed with open eyes. He looks at me. "Hey." He says as he gets up. He walks up to me. "Hey." I say as our faces touch. "Didn't know you look that good after a shower?" He says as he leans in for a kiss. I smile through our kiss. We pull back. I walk into my closet. I pull on my boyfriend jeans along with a pink hoodie. I walk out of the closet to find him sitting on the bed. I grab my hairdryer. I start to dry it up as I feel its hot air hit my head. I braid my hair into two french braids. I pull on the necklace of the music note. I usually wear it all the time now. I just want to feel that something he got me is always here. I sit beside him as I wear on my vans. He seems all drowned into thoughts. "You okay?" I ask as slide my fingers into his. He looks at me with a smile. "I am okay." He says. I plant a kiss on his cheek. He gets up and walks to the window. "Does your parents know about this ladder?" He asks. "Of course not." I say as he gets out of the window and on to the ladder. "I will see you in a minute." He says as he gives me a wink and goes down the ladder. I look down at him as he goes down. I wave at him as he reaches the ground. He waves back. I smile as I walk downstairs. I enter the kitchen. I sit down around the table where my family is sitting. I can't help but smile. "What are you smiling at?" I find my mom asking me. I struggle my arms. I mean I can't tell her that Tobias just stayed the night at my room. She will probably think we slept together. It just felt nice to be next to him. To feel his body heat against mine. I hear two honks outside. I wonder who's the other. I get up. Louisa gets up as well. "Have a good day girls." Mom says as she drinks her coffee. Wait, doesn't Louisa go to school with mom? We walk both outside. Shane Brooks car is parked right behind Tobias's. I roll my eyes. Of course she's dating him now. I wonder how mom and dad are letting her date a senior. I am going to be gone next year. I can't believe I will leave my parents house in a few weeks. It is just sad. There will be no more Peter greeting me as I get back home. No more mom's delicious dinner meals. I will still come by for holidays tho. I wonder where will Tobias go. We never really talked about our futures ever. I get into the car next to him. He smiles at me as he drives us to school.

We go into the school while holding hands. We stand by our lockers. Ash arrives. "Hey, guys." He says. Girls with prom tickets are sitting in the halls to sell them. Well, I would probably go with Tobias. He didn't ask me yet. He didn't even ask me to be his girlfriend. I hope he does. "I wonder if they would let me bring Jim?" Ash says as he looks at the girls behind the desks. "Of course, you idiot." I say. "Good morning, you guys." Albert says as he stands by. "Hey, Al." I say. "So, any plans for how to pass the coming exams?" He says. He's right. The exams are in one week. My parents are hoping for me to get into Harvard. They just want me in Harvard. They would let me decide if I want it to be law or meds. I don't really wanna enter neither. I want to enter arts college. Music section. "We will pass, Al. Don't worry." I say as the bell rings to send each one of us to his class. I went on with Ash and Tobias after we said goodbye to Al.

We are in the Biology class. We are watching teams give out their presentations. "Thank you, guys. Up next, Mr Woods and Miss Clark." Miss Candor says as the teams before us finish. We walk up to the front of the class. We start to talk about the heart. The heart as an organ is so interesting. I sometimes wonder if it really feels whatever we feel. If our feelings are really emitted from the heart itself. As we finish, the whole class breaks into an applause. "Thank you, guys. I hope you're project is as good as your presentation." Miss Candor says. We both nod with a smile as we return back to our seats. I feel his finger poke me. I turn to him. He just gives me a paper with a smile. I take it. I turn my back on him. I open the paper slowly so Miss Candor won't notice it. "Be my Miss Woods?" The note said along with two boxes. One beside a "yes" and the other beside "are you really marrying me?". I smile at the other box trying not to laugh. I tick both boxes with a lot of happiness. I save the paper with me until the class ends.

As the bell rings and we are walking out of the school. I hold his hand as the paper lie between our tangled hands. As my hand leave his to get into the car. "You can't tick both." He says as he gets into the car. I just kiss him. He kisses me back softly. I really like the way Tobias kisses me. It is just so soft and not possessive. "Yes, I can. I am Miss Woods now." I whisper into his face as we pull away from the kiss. He just smiles. I am now officially his girlfriend or his wife. I don't care. It is just he's mine now. And I really hope it's forever.