LVI

*Tobias's POV*

I leave her as I walk away. I really don't want to leave. I am fighting myself to let go. But, I have to. I have done enough. I decide to walk home. I have to start packing. Elite is leaving tomorrow. Her father works here now. But, she's still living back in Miami with her mother. A memory of her beautiful face and her orange red hair flying behind her as she drives my car while laughing which makes her lashes close slightly that only shows a small part of her green eyes. I remember how she took my hand and pulled me to the road under the falling snow, and we danced. It was actually the first time I ever danced. It was actually the best time. I remember how her skin felt as it brushes against mine. How her fingers felt through mine. Warm and soft. A heavenly feeling as out lips connect. She tasted like honey and the ocean. I can't bear staying away from her through the night. Now, I won't probably see her again. I know that's the worst goodbye you can give anyone. I am happy I could even hug her one last time.

I enter the house. It is messy and it also stinks. It is full of empty beer bottles thrown on the ground and the couch, and filling the coffee table as well. I sight. I make my way through the messy living room and up the stairs to my room. I enter my room. It is messy as well. There was probably someone having sex on my bed. I roll my eyes non caring. I walk to the closet. I get out a suitcase from under the unfolded messy clothes there. I place it on the bed as I remove the dirty sheets. I start to pick clothes and stuff them into the empty suitcase. "He lost the case today. He wants to see you." I hear her annoying voice. I look at the door. Alissa is standing there. I didn't realize that she had a new haircut. Her hair is short to her ears. Her ear lobes are now more visible than before. The purple color is gone. She's wearing a pair of jeans along with a black blouse. "Tell him to fuck off." I say as I stuff more things into the suitcase. "Where are you going?" She asks. I grab the last things from the top of my nightstand and get them into the suitcase along with the other clothes and stuff. I close the zipper. "I am leaving so you can have the whole place for yourself." I say as I pick up the suitcase and place it on the ground. I pick it up and walk out of the room past her. "You need to go see your father. He will die tomorrow. You will regret it." She says as she goes down the stairs after me. "Listen Tobias, you father loves you so much. He" "Don't you dare call me that!" I shout at her face. "The only thing I regret is not leaving earlier." I shout at her even harder. "Because of him the only girl I love is hurt and her brother is dead! He killed him!" I shout again and again. I let it all out. All the anger and the pain. "He killed my mother! Just because she wanted whats best for him! He just shot her in the chest!" I shout harder not caring about all the pain that's burning up my throat. My eyes are watering for all the shouting and the pain. The door knocks. We both look at it. I wipe my tears with my sleeves. I take a deep breath as I open the door. Her face appears right in front of me and while I thought I would never see her again, there she is standing at my door. "Your keys were" I cut her as I pull her into my arms. I hug her so tightly that I even forgot the world around us. I start to cry. I cry into her shoulder. I cry because that's the only thing I am capable of right now. I cry because I have had enough of hiding the pain. I cry because I want her so badly but all I did was ruin her family and her life.

We are laying on my parents bed. My head is in her lap. She's brushing my hair to the back with her fingers. I just stare into her green heavenly eyes. I want to kiss her so badly. "Can you come closer?" I ask her softly. She smiles as she leans in closer. I press my lips to hers without hesitation. I kiss her like it's been a long time. It really had been a long time since I last kissed her or felt her lips against mine this way. I press my hand to her cheek as I kiss her more and more. I forgot the world. I forgot Elite and Miami. I just focus on her lips. On how she tastes and how she kisses me back. That's all I care about. Her. I want her. That's what I want so badly. Her.