ugh, Love

I wake up to kisses on my cheek, my eyes flutter open adjusting themselves, I look and see Cristina. Her lips softly kissing my lips, she pulls away.
"Where are the boys?"
"They just left to get ready for school."
I bite my lip pulling her onto of me, she giggles,
"Now I have you all to myself for a few minutes."
She says with her sweet voice, I pull her face to mine locking our lips, my heart beating so fast with this new sensation. I just want to take her all in, I want all of her but i don't know how to do this. I feel her hand slide into my pajama shorts but stop her, she looks at me nervously.
"I've never been touched down there...."
"Really? Your really a virgin?"
I nod feeling more nervous, Cristina smirks.
"I wont hurt you, I promise, all you will feel is pleasure."
I nod approving her access, her fingers slide up and down my wet pussy. I whimper out feeling my core burning for more, Cristina kisses my lips as she enters me. Her fingers so gentle and soft, I moan loudly as she moves them around a little.
"Fuck your so hot when you moan like that."
Cristina says making me more wet, a heated make out session breaks out as she pumps her finger inside me quicker and roughly. I cant help the explosion sensation that wants to happen.
"Cum for me baby." Cristina whispers in my ear, with a flick of her finger I feel ecstasy wash over me in a final moan.
"Oh fuck!" I yell out cumming making us both laugh, I pull her body down to mine kissing her, our tongues mingle together in a hot dance.
"You have to get ready for school now." She sits up and gets off walking backwards, she slide her wet fingers that were inside me Into her mouth as she walk to the door in a kinky sexy way and winks as me,
"Let me know when your leaving."
She walks out the door and all I want to do is tackle her to the ground and do it all over. I giggle to myself and take a cold shower, lord knows I definitely needed one. I get dressed in my tight black dress and heals, my boobs amazing!
"Hey I'm headed out." Cristina pecks my lips,
"See you later." I smile and head out to school, on my drive I listen to Shoop by salt and peppa sing the song all into it, I hear a car honk behind me and see its Danny Ugh, I pull over ready for the drama. I get out and he pulls me into the forest area.
"What the hell Danny!?"
"Did you and Jax have sex already?"
"No why? Not that it's any of your business!"
"You look different like, you did something..."
"Okay?"
"Your mine Ahmina! Your supposed to be mine!"
"Well I'm not, you should have thought about that before you asked that stupid question! Leave me alone."
Danny grabs my arm and pulls me into him, his lips crash on mine and my legs go weak.
"Stop!" I push him away and gain my leg strength back and go back to my car.
Danny gets in the car.
"Ahmina, I love you!"
My heart drops and i cant help the tears that fall down my face. I haven't heard anyone tell me that since my mom died. I look at him and he wipes my tears away, he really is sweet, caring and genuine, he made a mistake a big one and that's what caused me to leave.
"You made a big mistake, I was falling for you but you let your ego get the best of you Danny. You'll never understand how bad you hurt me, I wish we could go back and you would have never asked me that. I felt used. I'm with Jax now and that's just the way it is for now okay? Please get out."
A tear slides down his cheek, I clench my eyes hearing him get out. I waste no time in driving off quickly, when I arrived Jax is waiting for me with a smile on his face. I feel better seeing him, I belong with this honest man... right?
Jax opens my door helping me set out, he sees that I've been crying and touches my cheek.
"Why were you crying Chula?"
"Danny, he um. He told me he loves me and it broke me because the last person that told me that died... I just don't want to lose the only person that loves me again."
"Do you love him?"
"I was falling for him fast but he hurt me. He let his ego get between us so no I don't."
Jax kisses my forehead,
"I'm not there yet, I'm not going to lie to make you feel better but, I promise when I know I'm falling for you I'll tell you. I wont hesitate and I wont fuck this up."
I nod smirking,
"Thank you for everything you've done for me Jax."
"Any time chula."
Danny pulls up next to us getting out, he looks at Jax and nods, Jax clenches his jaw grabbing my hand.
"Let's go chula."
We walk away going inside, Quinn meets us at my locker.
"Yall look very happy."
Quinn says sighing,
"What's wrong Quinn?"
"Cin and I had an argument last night."
"About?"
"Well I caught him flirting online and well I confronted him about it. He got defensive and that made me believe he was cheating. He told me in the morning the truth this morning and told me he was pretending to flirt with the guy because that guy bullied him in high school. The bully didn't recognize him so Cin wanted to embarrass him. He told me if I didn't believe him to look up his yearbook and I did and he was telling the truth. So no I look like a crazy insecure asshole."
"Dude come on, she will get over it and you love..... her. Just give her some time."
Jax says making sure not to out Quinn, Quinn nods then walks away.
"Cin better not break his heart."
"He wont, don't worry about other peoples relationships, just ours baby."
"Jax I was wondering if I could come over to your place after school."
"Of course, you are welcome anytime."
The warning bell rings, I go throughout class trying my best to ignore the other guys. Its finally after school and there was no dra.... I run to Ty and Danny as they punch each other.
"Danny, Ty stop! Yall are best friends what the hell are yall doing?!"
I try to pull Ty off of Danny and get an elbow to the mouth, I spit the blood out and pull Ty off causing him to fall on his back.
"What the hell is wrong with yall?!"
"She never wanted you Ty!"
"Your only saying that because she dumped your ass for Jax!"
"Seriously?!"
I spit more blood out and Danny gets up quickly, his hand on my cheek looking at my busted lip.
"Are you okay babygirl?"
His eyes looking into mine, Jax gently pushes him away checking on me.
"Yall need to stop this already! I'm not that important! Don't let me stop yall from being friends please!"