New Years

Today is new year's eve, a day I never really got to celebrate, the group is at the beach we are having a huge bonfire.
Come Monday morning Kellan will be attending my school with all of us and his torture will end.
We are all drinking and roasting hotdogs waiting for 12 to hit, Cristina plays some music and stands me up making me dance with her.
I spot a girl in the distance walking over looking straight at Kellan who is to busy joking around with the guys.
I stop and watch her walk up to him as does Cristina, she stands there till Kellan noticed her. He stands up nervously,
"Mel, w-what are you doing here?"
"I came to see who you traded me in for, to see the girl that's keeping you as their new dirty embarrassing secret."
"Why do you even fucking care Mel, you never wanted me fully. All you wanted was for someone to make you feel good when your boyfriend would treat you like shit."
"I was pity fucking you Kellan."
"If it was pity it should have only happened once but it happened and happened and...... well it happened a lot. You cant admit that you fucking liked me and now what? All of a sudden you want to come up to me like I was the one doing wrong? Get the fuck out of here."
"You've never talked to me like this what the fuck has gotten into you?!"
I step in front of her and smile,
"Its not what has gotten into him its who's he's been inside."
She looks at us as Kellan wraps his arms around my bare waist, his face in my neck kissing gently.
"This is who you with?"
"Yeah, he's mine. So back off."
" Go home. Your on the wrong side of town."
Cristina says pushing her.
"Don't fucking touch me!"
"Or what? You gonna do something?"
Cristina scoffs.
"M-maybe I will!"
"Your not so tough when people stand up for themselves huh? You like to bully people weaker than you? Let me get something in your thick UGLY ass head...... No one here is weak and they never will be.... ever again. So, if you really want to fight..... I RIP your fucking head off."
"You'd do that for HIM?"
everyone stands up side by side,
"We all would."
Ty says making me smirk,
"Leave."
"I'll see you Monday Kellan."
She says and I giggle,
"Mmmm no you wont."
I say and turn to him and kiss his beautiful lips, his hand grabs my ass making me whimper. I pull away and see her walking away, we all look at each other and laugh.
"Wow, what a cunt."
Cristina says making us laugh, Eric pulls her into him and smiles,
"You were so hot."
He bites her lip looking up at him, God they are so cute! We start to count down me In Kellan's arms his lips pressed against mine.
Happy new year!!!
This feels right... so fucking right it's scary. I'm scared to be Happy because something always goes wrong..
Monday proved it, Monday sucked and I thought this new year was going to be amazing.
Fuck me was I wrong!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Keep a look out for book 2!!!!