Chapter 21- Land far 'Fiore' away...

Once finally returning to Liones, Erza was having to bow repeatedly to King Bartra and Holy Knight Grandmaster Howzer, while several Fairy Tail members, including Makarov and Gildarts, were stuck kneeling in the background with huge red throbbing bumps on their head, curtesy of the Lion Sin of Pride holding his steaming fist and looking down upon them with an annoyed glare.

"-As I say it again, I apologise for the actions of my fellow guild members, who without my knowledge were acting 'unusual' in your well-esteemed kingdom." She said, bowing so low her head nearly touched the ground.

"I-It's fine dear Erza Scarlet, I have seen and heard much more odd things to happen. My own adopted third daughter turned out to be a cursed Goddess, so seeing this was more like a simple weekday than anything too peculiar..."

Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Wendy and Happy didn't stick around for the apology, instead going with the Seven Deadly Sins, excluding Escanor, for a nice proper wander through Liones.

(WITH 'YOU CAN ALREADY GUESS WHO'...)

As they walked through the many pathways in the city, they found themselves to come across the South Gate, to which they stuck around to stare through the open view of endless green fields.

"Such a great view..." Lucy said.

"What's so great about it? It's just a bunch of grass." Natsu deadpanned.

"Way to ruin the moment, Flame Brain." Gray insulted.

"WHATCHA SAYING FROSTY PANTS?!"

"YOU KNOW DAMN WELL CHARCOAL BREATH!"

They were soon broken up from their petty argument, but surprisingly it wasn't Erza who did it. Instead Meliodas decided to step in and punch them away to shut them up, launching them into the ground and causing the two to be buried with their legs dangling out.

"Jeez, don't you two ever quit with this friendly banter...?" He asked.

"I don't think you have the right to say that!" King yelled.

"Yeah! Remember every time you reunite with Ban?" Diane added.

"It's just a fun little greeting-"

"YOU DESTROYED AN ENTIRE MAGICALLY SEALED PRISON WITH AN ARM WRESTLE!" Hawk exclaimed.

While King, Diane, Gowther and Lucy gave deadpan stares, the pair in question just responded with confused looks saying 'we don't know what you're talking about'.

"You might want to 'read the room' here Captain." Gowther said.

"Jeez you guys, if you two started your whole reunion greeting at the power levels you are at now, you'll probably break a whole continent or two." Hawk warned.

"I'm still amazed on the fact that it's possible to properly read a person's actual strength. How does that work Hawk?" Lucy asked.

"Oh, well like what Merlin told me when giving me this magical eye, a person's power level is made up of three different categories..."

"Hawk is correct..." Merlin continued, causing everyone to focus on her and ignore Hawk, to which he started ranting at them which they all ignored.

"The Balor's Magical Eye can determine full combat capability by three factors that are key when in battle, magic, strength, and spirit. Magic level is the strength and capacity of a person's magical power, measuring from how strong it is overall and how much they are able to use in total at a time. Strength level is the person's physical capabilities and prowess, determining how much strength, speed, endurance and stamina they have overall. Spirit level is the amount of composure, determination and perseverance a person has, as the will to win or succeed and the tenacity to carry it out is important to be able to engage in combat in the first place..."