Other Mother - Simon & Mitch

This is just a small idea that I had, but not sure if I'll make this into a small book but yeah

Also I used a small reference from a movie if you guys can figure it out and the title is the clue so yeah

Enjoy

----------

It was late at night as a lone person was standing in front of a large forest, the slight wind brushing against their checkered sweater, but they weren't bothered by the cold as their eyes was glazed over, like they were lost in thought.

"Hey Mitch"

Mitch suddenly snapped out of his thoughts when he felt someone grip his shoulder and quickly looked back to see that it was Simon. "Hey" he greeted the other before looking back to the forest, still have a thoughtful expression as he heard the other move to his right and sat down before hearing a low hissing sound. When he turn to look, he saw that Simon brought a bottle of whiskey.

"Drinking for today?" Mitch asked in which Simon simply grunt in response before taking a sip from the bottle, "You know this is the only time of the year that I drink away to forget" Simon simply stated which Mitch couldn't really argue.

The two simply sat in silence as they tried to push back the horrible memories from their shared past. Then Mitch suddenly took the bottle from the slightly tipsy Bulgarian and took a large sip, slightly flinching from the burn in his throat from the drink and breathed out, coughing a bit.

"You really need to stop trying" Simon commented with a slight giggle when he heard the other coughing. Scowling a bit, Mitch took a smaller drink before handing the bottle back, "Well sue me for only drinking on this day"

"Just leave the drinking to me" Simon told him before leaning back after placing the bottle down.

There was silence between them again which lasted for merely few seconds before it was broken.

"So...do you think that she's gone?"

Mitch slightly turn, surprised by the question before frowning a bit. "We made sure that we trapped her" he answered but Simon shook his head, "I mean.....is she dead?"

The Canadian was quiet for a few moments before turning away, not answering.

Humming a bit, Simon slightly nudged him. "So....how are you and the Bacca?" Simon asked in hopes of cheering him up which worked as he noticed the light red color on Mitch's cheeks, "W-What about it?" he asked, slightly defensive which only caused Simon to laugh a bit. "Come on, nearly everyone notice the way you two look at each other, I mean why don't you two just fuck and get it over wit" he stated making Mitch blush more before sighing.

"It's not that easy dude" he weakly argued before looking back to the smirking Bulgarian. "But what about you and Sky~" Mitch asked in retaliation which caused Simon to instantly scowl and crossed his arms. "Ugh, there's nothing between us, just him just bugging me every time we meet" Simon stated which made Mitch smirk and started nudging him.

"Aww~ Just admit that you like him" the Canadian teased him, making Simon blush a bit before slightly punch his shoulder which caused Mitch to laugh a bit.

The playful air between them actually helped them forget the horrible memories that the day caused.

They kept chatting about different things until it was nearly dawn which signaled them that it was time to head back home and they both stood up.

"Hey Mitch" Simon asked, catching his attention. "Is the half of the key safe?"

The Canadian paused at the question and placed his hand on his own chest where his dog tags was resting and felt another necklace hidden underneath his shirt before turning to Simon.

"Yeah, I always have it with me...how about you?"

"I made sure to hide it in my house and enchanted it to keep it hidden"

Mitch nodded at his answer, "Good"

Simon slightly frown a bit, "But why can't we just destroy it?" he asked which made Mitch sigh out, "Because they would just reappear, besides keeping them in two is better than keeping the key completed" he explained.

The Bulgarian frown a bit but knew that Mitch was right.

Soon the two of them started to walk off, but what they didn't know that they weren't alone.

----------------

Dun dun duuun

I wonder what it was? idk xD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-