Chapter 19: London Bridge

Cat's POV:

I only feel hurt and anger coursing through my veins... Tonight I am going to have fun at a high school party like I only did once before.. Drinking and dancing my ass off. As I am on my way to the stairs I see a guy with a whole bottle of Vodka in his hand,

"sorry, do you mind if I have a bit of that. " I say twirling my hair and fluttering my eyelashes.

"sure if you can handle it babe." I scoff and take a large swig the burning sensation flowing down my throat.

"yeah I'm sure." and as I carry on walking down the stairs London Bridge by Fergie comes on and I start swaying my hips from the top of the stairs and then my eyes lock with some striking green ones and now I think it's my drunkness I kinda want to kiss this boy..

I carry on going down the stairs never breaking eye contact and making sure to move my hips more than usual. As I get down the last stair a guy holds his hand out and I see it's Ross so I grab it drop and then push him away and keep walking towards Kelvin. Who looks quite shocked and then I finally get to him and say,

"Wanna carry on with that ummmm.. Dance? "

And he just nods his head and I step towards him wrapping my arms around his neck. Now I just swaying my hips and soon his hands find them and we just dance like that for a while until the chorus comes and then I turn around with my back to his front and his hands on my hips while I move them and then I hear him whisper,

"what about little kittens karate guy?"

"oh you mean the one upstairs with another girl in bed right now. " I say still dancing but I feel his grip on my hips tighten and look up to see him looking towards the steps with a angry look on his face. I pick up my hand to stroke his cheek but I am yanked away by.... Jake, oh he has like 3seconds.

"What the actual hell Jake! "

" why you dancing with him like that? " he says angry.

" really oh so you can have sex with other girls but I'm not allowed to dance with another guy, oh and if it's not clear we are over!"

"Why? "

"well how many times did your cheat on me 5,6,7 or 8 times, huh Jake? "

He just looks ashamed looking away. Asshole.

I can see that Kelvin is pissed standing next to me ready to punch Jake.

"oh and Jake because you like showing your body off soooo much I guess it's my turn... " I say when the 'oh shit ' part of London bridge comes on. I take off my top and shorts walking out of the party in just my underwear. everyone else is either making out or is too drunk to notice but I can feel Jake and Kelvin's eyes on me.. Alcohol does make you brave... And stupid... I am soooo glad I got my bike recently so I have been riding that while Jake took the car but I couldn't go home he lives in the same home... What the freaking Friday am I gonna do!!

I am just glad it's a hot night so I am not freezing my ass of yet.. I sit on on my bike looking on the ground. I can't even call Hazel because my phone is in the pocket in my shorts... I didn't think this through .

But just before I give up none other then Kelvin comes out of the house with a cut on his lip, a bruise or two on his face and his knuckles bleeding but he has my shorts in his hands. Thank the Pope...

"Kelvin what the hell happened to your face?"

"You weren't lying when you said that boy did karate he can throw a punch or two" he says moving his hand through his hair.

"Jake did this to you?, I swear I am going to kill that boy .."I say getting up ready to walk back to the party .. in my underwear , so this is the bad effects of alcohol... Then Kelvin puts his hand on my waist , touching my bare skin and says,