Chapter Forty-Six ~ Patton

{Possible trigger warnings: I don't see any but as always

If I miss something, I apologize and please let me know}

Patton played with his keyring as he walked up to the the building, grinning to himself.

He was still remembering his comment to Remy as they left the salon.

"It's so convenient that I brought my vlog camera with me."

After checking his reflection in the lobby windows to make sure Remy's beanie was in the right place, Patton took the elevator upstairs and let himself into the apartment.

He stopped in the living room, muffling a soft squeal. Logan and Roman were curled up together on the couch, fast asleep. The credits of a movie scrolled over the TV screen.

Patton tiptoed down the hallway into his room and dropped his things off in his room. He turned on his vlog camera again.

"Hi again, guys! I'm home now and as you might be able to tell from the way I'm talking, it's pretty late... well, it's 9:30. Two of my roommates are asleep in the living room so I'm going to get their reactions once I wake them up."

He crept back into the living room and reached over the back of the couch, gently touching Logan's shoulder. "Hey..."

Logan jumped awake, startled. Patton grinned apologetically at him when he turned around. "Sorry, I tried to wake you up as gently as possible."

"Patton? What are-" Logan interrupted himself with a yawn. "What are you doing? Did you just get home?"

Patton nodded. "I need your help with a vlog, if that's okay. You... and Roman."

Logan glanced at their roommate, then went very red in the face. "Did Virgil tell you-"

"Yep! Texted me asking if I could save him." Patton giggled. "I'm super happy for you guys!"

"Mmm, I'm happy too." Roman mumbled with a sleepy smile, shifting to cuddle up against Logan's side. Logan blushed harder, but wrapped an arm around him and held him close.

Patton giggled.

"What was it you needed, Patton?" Logan asked after a few moments.

"Oh right! I wanted to film a reaction to something, but I thought I should give you two a moment to get yourselves together if you didn't want to be seen cuddling on camera." Patton tugged the beanie a little lower.

Logan and Roman looked at each other.

"I mean, I don't care. Do you?" Roman rubbed his eyes, sitting up a little.

Logan smiled after a moment. "No... no I suppose I don't."

Roman beamed and dropped his head onto Logan's shoulder. "Go for it, Patton."

Patton bounced excitedly and made sure his camera was on, then brought it up and focused it on his roommates. "Ready?"

Logan nodded, tugging the blankets around the two of them a little tighter.

He started the video. "Okay, I've got something to show you guys! It's a bit drastic, but I think it turned out really well, I bet you can figure it out."

"I would guess that based off of the way you keep pulling your hat down you dyed your hair." Logan nodded. Patton grinned.

"Oooh show us!" Roman sat up, excited.

"Hold on!" He giggled. "Are you ready?"

"Yes!"

Patton nodded. "Okay, three, two, one!"

He yanked the beanie off and shook his head, letting his curls fly wild. Roman gasped and scrambled to his feet, nearly face-planting into the coffee table as the blanket got wrapped around his legs.

"It's so pretty! Can I touch it?"

Patton giggled and flipped the camera around. "Sure!"

Roman ran his fingers through Patton's blue and pink curls, messing them up. "Oooh it looks like cotton candy!"

"That's what Remy said!" Patton laughed.

"It looks so good, Patton!" Roman clapped his hands together, grinning.

"I quite agree." Logan had detangled himself from the blankets. "On other people I think I would see it as impractical, but knowing your personality it fits you quite well."

Patton beamed. "Thank you! I let Remy pick the colors because he's always redoing his and he'd probably know best. I love how it turned out!"

He put his camera down and ran a hand through his hair. "Is Virgil back yet?"

"I don't believe so, but I would assume he will be soon."

As if on a cue, the front door clicked with the sound of a key being inserted into the lock.

"Don't worry about it dude, you're working your way through DPT schooling and I make an average 2.8 mil a video. I could not care less about $20 spent on halfway decent bar food."

Virgil nodded to his roommates, mouthing 'nice hair' to Patton before going back to his conversation on his phone.

"Dorrian, it's fine. You're training me for free anyway, and I know you charge the others to try and pick up some extra cash. In fact, if we keep getting food together, I could use that as my payment and then that would make us even anyway." He wandered off down the hallway.

Patton pouted, realizing he'd missed his opportunity to get another reaction.

Roman yawned and wrapped his arms around Logan for a moment, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "I've got a conference for a new product tomorrow morning, I'm going to bed."

Logan blushed, smiling. "Sleep well, Roman."

"You too, Poppy."

"Poppy?" Logan raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah, cause poppies are red and, y'know." Roman brushed a few loose strands of Logan's hair back.

Patton cooed softly, clasping his hands to his chest.

Roman grabbed one of the blankets from the couch and draped it around himself as he shuffled down the hall.

"Okay, tell me what happened!" Patton bounced up and down and took a seat on the couch.

Logan sat next to him. "Well, after the jury deliberated, they voted in my favor. I was shaking-"

"I meant with Roman!"

"No it's relevant, hold on. So I was shaking so bad, and when they said they ruled in my favor, that the order would be reversed, it was like I was on cloud nine.

"I came straight home and when I walked through the door Roman was standing there and I just- I couldn't stand it anymore." Logan sighed, looking up at the ceiling with an absentminded smile. "I think I crossed the room in record time and I kissed him."

{so there's no guy refs with the hair color for Patton but it's basically a curly mess with these colors:

tadaaaaaa~

Also w/ y'alls last vote he and Remy are kinda matching}