Naina and Sameer's Sangeet ceremony

Swati and Preeti are helping Naina learn how to dance, after a lot of practice she finally gets it. Naina decides to have a bath before they go to Sameer's house. She steps inside, and takes all of her clothes off, and turns the shower on. She loves it when she is like this, as no one can disturb her. After 30 minutes, she completely dries her body and hair so that she can wear the outfit. Tommorow will be her marriage with Sameer, she is quite nervous about it. She sits in front of the dressing table whilst Swati does her makeup and Preeti does her hair.

Swati: Kal tu toh Mrs. Maheswari ban jayghi. Are you excited about it?

Naina: Muhjhe toh bahaut gabrahat ho rahi hai

Preeti: Don't be nervous, eveeything will be fine soon.

Preeti and Swati are already ready, and come downstairs with Naina. Both of her parents are making sure that everything is locked before they go. They sit in the car, and leave from there. Along the way Preeti tells them both that they have to win.

Preeti: Sunno humme jeetna hai lardke wale say.

Swati: Hum zaroor jeetenghe haina Naina?

Naina: I don't mind, we are just going to have fun.

Bobby is standing there waiting for them as they arrive. All of them get out, and Naina takes his blessings. They come inside, and everything is looking perfect. Vishaka hugs her, and makes her sit down. She is in a lively mood today for no reason at all. Munna, Pandit and Sameer come down to see Naina laughing until she looks at Sameer. He sits down next to her, and holds her hand which is very surprising.

Naina: Sameer tum kya karehe ho?

Sameer: Mein apne hone wali biwi ka haat pakar raha hoon.

Naina can't do anything as everyone is here. Sameer is looking at her expressions, and finds it very cute. Something happens to her when he holds her hand like that, but she does not say anything.

Munna: Welcome to Naina and Sameer's sangeet ceremony, and thank you all for coming, you do know it's the last event before they get married tommorow, so Sameer and Naina enjoy this day.

Vishaka: Toh pehle kaun jaygha girls or boys?

Preeti, Swati, Munna and Pandit put thier hands up at the same time, which makes them have a cute arguement.

Preeti: Pehle hum jaayenghe kyunki we put our hands up first.

Pandit: No we put our hands up first, you just copied us.

Swati: How can we copy you?

Naina: Stop behaving like little children, we will decide who will go first.

Sameer: Girls will go first, and then boys are you happy now?

Munna: Kya yaar tum bhi na atcha teek hai?

Naina, Swati and Preeti stand up, and the music comes on. The girls start dancing on and Sameer becomes mesmorised at the way Naina is dancing. He is so lost in his own world when Naina nudges him.

Naina: Sameer where are you lost?

Sameer: Tum mein, you dance so well. I loved it a lot.

Naina: Thank you ab joa na tumhari baari hai

Sameer, Munna and Pandit begin to dance. Naina did not know that Sameer is a great dancer, everyone starts to clap for them when Sameer pulls Naina up, and they dance together smiling and laughing which makes it even more fun.

Vishaka: They look so good together.

After a while everyone joins in causing it to be one of the best Sangeet events. Once it ends thier friends tell them to do a couple dance. Sameer does not know if Naina wants to do it with him. Not to make thier friends upset, Naina pulls Sameer to the centre, she wraps her arms around his neck, whilst he wraps his around her waist. Naina nods at him, and she says that she is comfortable.

Sameer: Thank you Naina

Naina: Your most welcome it's the least I can do for you.

They sway to the music, and he twirls her around pulling her more closer to him. At the end he kisses her hand which makes her really shy.

Swati: You two are so cute, match made in heaven.

Sameer: Your right Swati we are made for one another.

Naina can sense that Sameer loves her a lot, as he is always putting her first before him, the way he looks at her is something else. Naina has never been in love before, since her first marriage was arranged, but for Sameer it is a love marriage. There is a big difference in that. She sits down, and thinks about why god sent Sameer in her life just after her first husband died. She is glad that they both met each other.