The Sacrifice

Naina has not been talking to Sameer as she is confused on what to do, she has been sleeping seperately just thinking of what to do. Mom and Dad don't like this at all since they have always been together. It is the next morning, and Naina has come up with her final decision. She walks down hurriedly with her paintings into the garden. Sameer, Rohan and Deepika sees this and goes behind her. She takes a lighter, and burns them.

Sameer: Naina tumne kya kiya hai, you just burnt everything?

Naina: Yahi toh mein chati hoon, yeh painting ka junoon kaha say aaya? Not even before did I do this, so how can I do it now? I promise Sameer I will never paint again, I just hate it, I would rather work in the office with you and dad.

Rohan: Is that what you really want to do?

Naina: Haa Rohan maine bahaut socha hai iss baare mein.

Deepika: Bhabhi why don't you open your Art studio here, we have so much space, that way you won't have to move, and you can show your talent here, I think this is the only safe option we have, and I'm very fond of painting, I want to be an artist just like you. I mean it's totally up to you, this is just a suggestion. I don't want your dreams to be shattered. Please  I want you and Sameer bhayya to be together again.

Deepika starts crying, Naina opens her arms out, she walks towards her, and gives her a motherly hug, Naina wipes her tears away, and becomes stunned at Deepika's intelligence and maturity.

Naina: Deepika tumne bahaut bari baat boli hai, even though your the youngest, you always find a solution for us, don't worry I just needed time, but I'm sorry about it, I just walked away in anger not knowing what other people would think about this, mein na bahaut bari paagal hoon, aur tum bhi artist bana chate ho meri tarah.

Deepika: Kyunki inspiration will find you one way or another, and nothing can stop that. Inspiration can be anything, you just need to be motivated about it, actually we are going to do it together.

Sameer: Even I'm sorry Naina, I shouldn't have done that, but if you shifted to Mumbai I would feel really alone without you, and Deepika is right we should be your motivation.

Rohan: Thank god sab kuch teek ho gaya hai, ab challe andaar muhjhe bhook lagrahi hai.

Sameer: Tu toh hamesha bhukkad rahega

Rohan: Sameer tumna yeh hamesha bolte ho, ab mein tumhe nahi choroonga.

Rohan chases after Sameer, whilst Naina and Deepika start laughing, once he hears her laugh it sounds so beautiful that he stops, and focuses on her. She goes inside, and starts to prepare the breakfast.

Naina: Such crazy brothers, I share the same bond with Preeti. I wonder if she has told mom and dad about her relationship with Pandit though. Anyways I'll help her out with that soon when she wants to tell me.

Sameer comes into the kitchen, and backhugs Naina. She is feeling his touch after a long time, Naina begins to smile whilst she is working in the kitchen.

Sameer: Naina tum muhjse baat kyun nahi karehe ho?

Naina: Of course mein karehe hoon, I'm busy making breakfast, challo we'll talk at the same time.

Sameer: Naina muhjhe pata hai I'm not being a good husband to you, even a sorry is not enough, that nightmare, when you got kidnapped, the insult and now this. It's just going out of control.

Naina gives Sameer a hug, and wipes his tears away, her heart melted just like that after what he said, she tells him to smile as it suits him the most.

Naina: Jo hona tha ho gaya, ab hum past ko badal nahi sakte hai, par present ko badal sakte hai haina, tumne toh sikaya tha muhjhe, har insaan perfect nahi hota hai, par you can always start afresh. Aur tum sab say best pati ho, tum muhjse bahaut pyaar karte ho, aur wo mere bahaut mayna rakta hai, Sameer tumne muhjhe naukri di, you fell in love with me, then you married me, we became good friends, then I realised you have such a beautiful, and a pure heart, then can be no one like you, your a diomond in the rough, and I respect you. I love you very much.

Sameer becomes overwhelmed, and hugs her tightly. He kisses her all over her face, and his favourite is her lips. She begins to blush bright red, and lays the breakfast on the table. Sameer calls Rohan and Deepika.

Deepika: Thank god I get to eat such lovely dishes.

All of them start eating together with a lot of laughter, and fun. After breakfast, they go on a long drive and enjoy the day.