Honeymooning Samaina in Bali

Sameer and Naina are at the airport just waiting for thier flight to be announced, she is super excited and hugs him tightly. He seems very overjoyed to see her this happy.

Sameer: Tum bahaut khush lagrahi ho ajj?

Naina: Of course mein hoon, I get to spend more time with you.

Sameer: And be all romantic like always, toh muhjhe mera meetha dow?

Naina: I can't give it to you here, everyone will stare at us.

Sameer: That should be private.

The flight get announced, they hold hands and sit down in bussiness class. Naina becomes amazed just by looking at it. He tells her to sit down next to her. Sameer helps her to put the seatbelt on. The plane takes off, and she holds Sameer's hand. By using the chance he interlocks it, and gives it a kiss which makes her blush.

Naina: Sameer tum kabhi nahi badloge na?

Sameer: Mein kabhi nahi badloonga baby. Ab yaha pay tum T.V daysakti ho, arram karsakte aur romance karsakte ho kyunki no one will disturb us.

Naina: Atcha tumhe romance chaheye? Wo toh baad mein hoga when we get there.

Sameer: Aur kitna intizaar karna paregha?

Naina: 10 hours and 35 minutes.

Sameer: I can't wait for that long

Naina: I should learn acting from you, sabr ka phal meeta hota hai.

Thier food arrives, and they start to eat. Both of them feed each other at the same time talking, and doing eye romance. She still feels like they do all of this for the first time, they fall asleep in each other's arms. It is the next morning, and Ashi opens her eyes to see her husband holding on to her. She does not want to disturb him, and plays with his hair.

Naina: Mein bahaut lucky hoon that I have Sameer in my life. If he is not here with me I feel like my soul is lost, the reason of living is only because of you, you gave me a new life. I just don't want any third person coming in between us, that's what I fear of. You love me so much, and now you can make me completely yours. I only belong to you, and I don't want anyone else touching me. I love you very much Sameer.

Sameer has heard every word of Naina, he opens his eyes and and smiles looking at her. He is estatic that she said all of this by her free will.

Sameer: I love you so much Naina, and no one will come between us I promise you that.Tum sirf meri ho, aur mein tumhaara hoon. 

The plane lands, and they get off putting thier luggage into a trolley. Sameer calls for a taxi, and they sit down leaving the airport.

Driver: Where do you want to go?

Sameer: The Westin Resort

After an hour they arrive, and Naina pays the fare. They enter in, and she looks around as it is very expensive. She stays close to Sameer, the manager gives him the honeymoon suite. Both of them take the lift, and arrive at the the top floor. He swipes the card, and the door opens.

Naina: Wow this is so amazing, I have never seen anything like this before, thank you so much for this.

Sameer: Your very welcome, ab muhjhe mera kiss chaheye?

They both start leaning in when there is a knock at the door. He becomes irritated, and she opens it. The bellboy puts thier luggage into the room, and leaves from there.

Sameer: Sab pyaar kay dushman hai yaha pay.

Naina: He only came to give the luggage Sameer. Aur waise bhi muhjhe nahana hai.

Sameer: Mein bhi ajow tumhare saat, it will save water?

Naina goes towards him, and holds his hand, and pushes him into the washroom. She tells him that she will be coming in soon. He starts the water up, and fills it halfway covering it with bubbles. He lights up red and white scented candles, and puts rose petals around it. He takes his clothes off, and sits inside waiting for her. She comes inside, and tells him to close his eyes.

Naina: Tum apne ankhe baand karo na?

Sameer closes his eyes, she removes all of her clothes, and steps inside covering her upper body with the bubbles. He opens his eyes, and pulls her closer wrapping his arms around her.

Sameer: Ab kaisa lagrha hai mere saat nahane mein?

Naina becomes so shy that she does not answer him, he starts planting open mouth kisses on her shoulder. She finds it very relaxing and is used to all of this romance by now. She splashes water on him, he turns her around, and hungrily smooches her with a french kiss. He bites on to her lips, and slides his tongue inside making her moan even more.

Naina: Sameer

Sameer: Moan my name again baby

Naina: Sameer your so hot.

Sameer: Wo toh mein hamesha he hoon