Beach Party

The manager of the hotel has invited everyone to a beach party tonight. Sameer is happy whilst Naina is nervous, since she has never been in one. He promises that he will always will be with her no matter what happens. She becomes calm after that since she trusts him a lot. Both of them decide on thier outfits, and get changed. Naina sits down in the mirror only to make sure that Sameer has her eyes on her only. She makes sure that she is ready by putting a different style of makeup. She curls her hair whilst Sameer is looking at her.

Sameer: Ajj toh tum bahaut hot lagrahi ho, kisiko jalana hai?

Naina: Haa tumhe jaalana hai kyunki muhjhe pata hai tum bahaut dashing lagrahe ho

Sameer: I love you the way you are, and my love will never be less for you.

Naina becomes surprised, and runs to hug him. She tightly holds him, and he also responds back. He kisses her on the forehead, and they go outside on to the beach. They look around and it has exotic theme which makes it more attractive. Naina pulls Sameer on to the dance floor. She wraps her arms around his neck, whilst he holds on to her waist. They are getting lost into each other when slowly they start leaning in. He kisses her passionately for 15 minutes until they let go.

Naina: That was something else don't you think?

Sameer: Yeah it was, we have become more passionate after our consummation night. Atcha tumhe kuch chaheye peene kay liye.

Naina: Okay par sharab mat laana, and come back soon.

Naina is waiting for Sameer to return back when she sees a drunk man coming towards her. He holds on to her hand, and she tries to let go, when all of a sudden Sameer punches him.

Sameer: How dare you touch my wife?

DM: Well...she...seemed...all...alone...and...she...is...looking...hot.

Sameer becomes so angry that he holds on to his collor, and beats him ruthlessly. The crowd looks at this, and joins in with the physical fight. The manager takes the drunk man outside. Sameer goes to Naina, and looks at her wrist.

Sameer: Naina tum teek ho, did he force himself upon you?

Naina: You came at the right time, and saved me your my real hero.

Sameer: Your hero will always come to save his princess.

"Tu mere chehre pe hai
raahat saa jo thehra huaa
Main bhi tere haathon mein
kismat sa hoon, bikhra hua
Tu meri rooh saa hai
Tujhko chhu ke main zinda lagun
Jab bhi main mujhko dekhun
Mujh mein bhi main tujh sa lagun"

She places her head on his chest to hear his heartbeats. The sound of that rythm cannot be matched anywhere else, she places a kiss on his heart. He makes her look up at her, as they get carried away into the music. Once the song ends everyone claps for them, and they head towards the bar to have mocktails.

Naina: Can we have one mocktail?

The bartender makes it, and gives it with two straws. She winks at him, and they both start drinking it just taking in one another. Sameer places his hand on Naina's thigh which makes her shiver under his touch.

Naina: Sameer tum kya karehe ho?

Sameer: Naina you have done this to me. I was craving for you since a long time. Your a drug which I need to take. Everyone is drunk so no one is going to notice us.

Naina: Challo mere saat

Sameer: Where are we going though?

Naina: Swimming at midnight

Sameer: We can't go right now

Naina takes her heels off, and then takes her dress down only for Sameer to know she is wearing a bikini. She runs towards the sea, and dives in only to push her hair. Sameer also joins her. They both look up at the moon just watch it admiringly.

Naina: I always wanted to do something like this.

Sameer: And your doing it with me now.

He tells her to wrap her legs around him. She becomes confused at first, but she does it. They share a passionate kiss, he goes all the way down and plants wet kisses on her neck.

Naina: Sameer don't do that to me

Sameer: I know you want it as much as I do.

Naina: You turn me on everytime

He unties the string which makes it become more loose, and feels her back. He moves his head down, and kisses her between her breasts which makes her moan. It becomes very intense when she scratches his back, and starts grinding on him. That was very unexpected for him.

Naina: Now I'm taking the lead, and making you crave even more.

Sameer does her strings again, and she gets off. His eyes become dilated as he never though Naina would become this bold. She starts to laugh at his expression.

Naina: Tumne kabhi socha nahi tha ki mein aisa karsakti hoon?  I'm too good for you.

Sameer: Naina you shouldn't have left me hanging like that.

Naina: Ab nikal gaya romance ka bhukar?