Shifting to Mumbai

The Maheswari family look at the mansion for the last time before they sit down in a taxi. Sameer is really going to miss Ahemdabaad and his friends because he has lived there all his life. Naina looks at him, and wipes his tears away.

Naina: Sameer tumhe pata hai maine college Mumbai mein kiya tha, mein jaanti hoon tumhe Ahemdabaad bahaut yaad ayegha par dehko Mumbai humme bularaha hai, aur Rohan bhi apna sapna poora karna chata hai, that's why it's called the city of dreams. Tora waqt adjust karne mein lagega par tumhe pyaar ho jaygha Mumbai Say. Aur hum sab haina tumhare saat, par Deepika sab say choti hai par muhjhe yakeen hai, she will be an artist. There's always a positive in a negative. There are three dreams, and we are all going to support one another

Sameer: Tum toh bahaut smart ho gayi ho?

Naina: Kya mein pehli smart nahi thi?

Sameer: We both are smart and this time you handled me.

Naina: I think this is the first time that I know what you were feeling even though you didn't say anything.

Sameer: Mostly I understand you a lot more.

Naina: Mein bahaut selfish hoon na, sirf apne baare mein sotchti hoon. I never understood how you feel with me.

They arrive at the airport, and go inside taking thier boarding passes. All of them sit down, and Naina is thinking about this issue because it's always been her, and never them. Even though they love one another Sameer has done a lot for her that no one could ever do. She starts to feel guilty about it, but she can't say anything as they are in a public place.

Vishaka: Tum dono kay beech kuch huwa hai kya, bahaut uddass lagrahe ho?

Naina: Maine Sameer ko bahaut zyaada hurt kiya hai in these two years.

Bobby: You should make it up to him somehow.

Naina: Haa mein khoshish karoongi usse manane mein.

The flight is announced and they sit down in bussiness class. Sameer sits next to Deepika, whilst Rohan sits next to her. He can tell she is hiding her pain within her smile. She tells him about everything which has hurt him the most.

Rohan: Sameer uske jagaah mein sahi hai, jab papa aur Sameer jaate hai office mein he gets very stressed but does not say anything as he does not want to hurt you, aisa hai mera bhai, just give him some time he will calm down.

It has now become night, and Naina can't get to sleep, as she is used to sleeping with Sameer, and having a lot of tight cuddles together. She stands up, and uses the washroom.

Naina: Sameer is the one who is in pain, toh muhjhe dard hoga na, mein bahaut buri hoon. I failed in my marriage life totally, it's always Sameer does this for me, what have I done for Sameer nothing at all. Preeti sahi bolti hai mein idiot hoon aur hamesha rahoongi. Par Sameer ideal husband hai aur mein toh I don't even match up to his standards.

Naina: Muhjhe kuch karna paregha Sameer kay liye. Mere paas bahaut saare paise hai bank account mein toh muhjhe office ka building renovate karna parega. Yahi sab say best idea hai for now. I'll have to ring a few builders and decorators in the morning. Actually I'll have to lead all of this myself.

Naina comes out with a smile, the sun is coming over the horizon, and she takes a picture of it. The plane lands in Mumbai International Airport, Naina helps Dad put all the luggage in the taxi. Sameer and the others go into a different one whilst both of them sit down. Naina starts contacting builders, they agree to it, and they want to have a meeting with her right now. She tells dad about it, and he goes along with her. They arrive at an old building, and come out to see the builders.