Family Picnic

Naina is in a joyful mood, she turns the music on whilst Sameer is sleeping. She takes her pillow and starts dancing with it. Sameer opens his eyes only to see her kissing it. He adores this side of hers when she acts like a child.

Naina: Good morning baby, tumhe pata hai hum log kaha jaarahe hai

Sameer: Muhjhe nahi pata hai sweetheart

Naina: Tum bhool gaye, maine kal bataya tha na, you were moody yesterday. We are going on a family picnic.

Sameer immediately stands up, holds her hands, they both jump around in excitement. He plants a kiss on her cheek, and she twirls around. Mom knocks on the door.

Vishaka: Sameer aur Naina jaldi say tayyar ho joa humme nikalna hai, aur sab neeche wait karehe hai.

Naina: Mein toh tayyar hoon Mom, Sameer hasn't changed yet.

Sameer changes into casual clothes, and comes downstairs, they see thier friends and run to hug them. Samaina take blessings from Naina's parents.

Swati: Kaise ho tum dono?

Sameer: Hum bahaut atche hai Swati, tum aur Munna kaha pay pahauch gaye ho?

Munna: Find that out by yourself Sameer and Naina.

Naina: Meri pyaari behen aur Pandit tum dono kaise ho?

Preeti: Hum bahaut mast hai.

Sameer: Deepika aur Rohan tum dono kaha ho?

R+D: Hum yaha hai big bro, don't worry we are coming as well.

All the youngsters sit in one car, whilst thier parents will be driving another one. They set off, and leave from the mansion. All of them are so happy that they get to spend time with one another. Sameer is driving, and Naina opens the window. Her hair is blowing against the wind, and he becomes mesmorised.

Naina: I love you Sameer

Everyone becomes shocked besides him as he is used to all of this. She sits back down, and places her head on his shoulder, and he kisses her hand which all thier friends tease them about.

Preeti: Khullam Khullam pyaar karenghe hum dono.

Swati: Iss duniya say nahi darenghe hum dono.

Pandit: Dehko hamere Samaina kitne romantic hai.

Deepika: Mere bhayya aur bhabhi sab say cute couple hai.

Naina: Toh kya huwa hum pati patni hai, aur yeh sab chalta hai for every couple, pyaar kiya toh darna kya?

All of them arrive at an open meadow, and get out of the car. Swati, Preeti and Naina help set up a cloth, and lay all the food on top of it. Naina finds her Preeti and Swati's behaviour weird.

Preeti: Pyaar bahaut atchi feeling hoti hai, it's like you get transported into a different world.

Swati: I just do crazy things all the time.

Preeti: Naina tumhe kya huwa hai?

Naina: Nothing at all I was just thinking about something, tum dono kab shaddhi karehe ho?

P+S: Hum dono ko koi mil gaya hai?

Naina: Kya oh my god, tum dono nay pehle kyun nahi bataya?

Preeti: Behen koi sulega toh hamari baand bageghi?

Sameer: Tum teeno kya baate karehe ho?

Naina: Mein batati hoon

Swati: Nahi Naina, do you even know them?

Sameer: Haa muhjhe toh pata hai? Pandit aur Munna nay bata diya hai?

Naina: Tum charo nay humse kyun chuppaya?

Pandit: Naina tumhe kaise pata chala ki hum boyfriend aur girlfriend hai?

Sameer: Itna mushkil bhi nahi samaaj nay mein?

Sameer and Naina start chasing thier friends around for hiding this news from them for two months. They didn't have any idea of what was going on between them four.

Sameer: Saale mein tum dono ka best friend hoon, I wasn't going to bite you both?

Naina: Aur tum dono nay dow mahine kay liye ek dum normal thi? Wah kya actresses ho, mere paas boyfriend nahi hai, patani what you must have when we were not here?

Pandit: Atcha we are sorry, par maine propose karliya tha jab hum theme park mein gaye they ghost train kay aandar?

Sameer: Oh ho kya baat hai Preeti that's so cute, you accepted it straight away, Naina told me that your afraid of ghosts?

Preeti: Very funny as if your not scared of anything, Naina tell me what Jijaji is afraid of?

Naina: Really he isn't scared of anything, I tried everything, but he just laughs it off like I'm a cool dude.

Pandit: Sameer what is Naina scared of?

Sameer: Maine kabhi poocha nahi hai?

Swati starts laughing when Naina covers her mouth. Sameer, Munna and Pandit begin to smirk at this since she is hiding it from them.

Naina: Don't you dare say anything Swati?

Preeti: Mein batati hoon Naina kis cheez say darti hai?

Naina: Ab bol bhi doh aur haslo uske baad?

Swati: Spiders and Potatoes.

All of them start laughing at Naina, Rohan and Deepika call her, she goes to them and sits down with the family to start eating. Deepika and Rohan are confused on why the others are laughing.

Naina: Kuch nahi hai I'm just scared of Potatoes and Spiders.

R+D: We both are scared of that as well.

They share a group hug, and she kisses them both on the forehead. Naina starts to feed them both when the others come along to join them as well. Anand, Bela, Vishaka and Bobby are seeing the three happily talking.

Naina: Tum dono sab say best ho? You both understand me so well, not like the others.

Rohan: It's because we love you so much, you pamper both of us when we are at home, and you always help me understand.

Deepika: Aap sab say best ho Naina Bhabhi. I love you this much, you always play with me, and your just like a mom who spends time with me, and you teach me so much.

Rohan: But how do you know so much about everything?

She whispers something in thier ears...

Naina: I'm a topper that's why I know everything

Sameer: Humme bhi bataw na ki tum kya baate karehe ho?

Naina: Yeh na sirf intelligent logo kay liye hai.

Anand: Sameer I forgot to tell you that Naina is a topper, that's why she is very smart.

Vishaka: Wow I didn't know that, you are so clever

Deepika: East or west Naina Bhabhi is the best.

Naina, Rohan and Deepika start laughing at the others now, she high fives her dad, and gives him a huge hug.

Naina: Tum log toh bilkul chup ho gaye hai?

Bela: That's because they all just pass.

Naina: Nahi maa sab log different hote hai, we can't all be the same in everything or else it would be boring, everyone has thier own talents and capabillities, we should support them, and not let them fall.

Sameer: We are sorry Naina, but still you defended us. I'm scared of you not talking to me anymore.

Naina goes back to Sameer and makes him feel better. She gives him a kiss on the cheek, and a hug to comfort him.

Naina: It's alright, but come on those two are so funny though. I always hated them, I've never touched one in my life.