Meeting Everyone

Sameer helps Naina come downstairs, but halfway he lifts her up, and puts her on the couch. Vishaka starts to feed her, but she is not used to eating so much now. She tells her that she is full only after eating five spoonfuls of rice.

Vishaka: Naina are you sure you don't want to eat anymore?

Naina: Haa...maa...itna...khaafi....hai...mere...liye. I'm... used...to...eating...this...much...now.

The doorbell is heard, Bela, Ananad, Preeti, Swati, Munna and Pandit are so happy to see Naina but she looks down as she feels ashamed to even look at them. They understand how she is feeling, but they give her a gentle hug.

Bela: Naina tum kaise ho, tumhe pata hai we really have missed you so much?

Naina: Maine...aap...logo...ko...bahaut...miss...kiya...hai.

Preeti: Naina tumhare saat kya huwa tha aur wo din was very unlucky for everyone?

Naina stands up angrily and throws everything on to the floor breaking everything, Sameer calms her down, and tells them that she does not want to say anything as it haunts her a lot.

Sameer: Preeti yeh sawaal abhi mat poochna, she only came back yesterday, and the doctor told us not to put Naina into any stress, only when she wants to tell us she will say it?

Preeti: Naina I'm so sorry I shouldn't have said that.

Naina: It's...alright...Preeti...but...whenever...I...think..
about...it...scares...me...to...death. Staying...in...one...room...for...a...year...is horibble. There was nothing in that room besides a chair, and I had to be chained up so that I couldn't run away. Whenever I did something wrong I would get a punishment. One of them loves me a lot, I would never let him come close to me as Sameer is the one who I love. I was treated like a slave, I had to do everything on my own, even like this. I tried to run away many times but I got caught, they did not like it, and pushed me into the basement leaving me wounded. Getting kidnapped is the worst, but I don't know what the reason is behind all of this. What if they are looking for me? Muhjhe jaane dow wo log muhjhe maar dalenge.

Naina lets go of Sameer and runs towards the door. Pandit and Munna control her as the door is locked. She starts banging on it, and then has a nervous breakdown falling on to the floor and hiding herself from them. She starts breathing heavily, Sameer gives her water and she drinks it in one gulp.

Naina: Wo log aarahe hai muhjhe lane kay liye, muhjhe nahi jaana hai. Muhjhe bahaut darr lagraha hai Sameer.

Sameer: Jab tak hum log hai tumhe kuch nahi hoga, ek saal kay liye wo log tumhe bahaut pareshaan kiya hai. Agar wo log jail mein nahi hoge toh mera naam Sameer Maheswari nahi hai.

Munna: Par hum kaise pakrenghe?

Naina: Mein jaanti hoon wo logo ko, I know how they are, they are very dangerous.

Swati: Naina tum sketching karsakti ho?

Naina: Haa mein karsakti hoon par tora time lagega. Kyunki there are 5 of them I'll do it tommorow.

Anand: Atcha woh sab teek hai, Naina tumhe kaisa lagraha hai?

Naina: Papa muhjhe aisa lagraha hai ki mein nayi duniya mein hoon aur yaha sab atche log hai. Yaha pay koi muhjhe harm nahi karsakta hai.

Preeti, Swati, Munna, Pandit and Sameer have a group hug with Naina. She becomes overwhelmed by the love. Naina tells Rohan and Deepika to join as well, and they becomes estatic. She lets go as her body starts to hurt. Sameer makes her sit down, and gives her an apple to eat.

Pandit: Yeh tumhe poora khaana parega Naina, we want you to be healthy again, and we know it's going to take time. Waise hamari shaddhi ho chuki hai.

Naina: Congratulations I couldn't even attend my sister and Swati's wedding how unlucky I am.

Preeti: We got our wedding DVD so that you won't miss out on anything but first eat, and then we can watch.

Naina: Nahi muhjhe nahi khaana hai mein sone jaarahi hoon.

Sameer: Okay don't eat but I'm not going to let you sleep without you eating anything promise.

Naina: Pakka Promise Sameer.

All of them sit down and watch the wedding of Preedit and Swamun. She gets so lost into it that she imagines herself and Sameer there. After it has finished she is still in that position whilst everyone is looking at her. She shakes her head whilst everyone laughs. Naina begins to fiddle with her fingers.

Swati: Tum kya sotchrahi thi Naina, you can't hide anything from me?

Naina: Yaar kuch nahi tha.

Preeti: Come on just tell us

Rohan: Haa Bhabhi bolona

Naina: Arey samaajlo mein ek Dulhan hoon aur Sameer Dulha tha.

After all of the teasing and the eating Naina sits outside in the garden just looking up at the moon since it has been her companion in the darkest of her days.

Naina: Maine kaha tha na mein ek din zaroor waapas aunghi mere ghar pay. Pata hai I missed this bench, garden, these flowers and the fresh air. Par sab say zyaada maine Sameer ko miss kiya.

Sameer lifts her up in his arms and takes them into thier room. He puts her down carefully, and she jumps into bed with a loud bounce. She begins to laugh, and rolls around on the bed.

Sameer: Naina tum bahaut alag ho gayi ho?

Naina: Hona parta hai sweetheart same old is boring. Aur tum bhi alag ho muhjse, that anger that you had is mindblowing