Last Chapter: Three Years Later

After the show had finished, Naina moved on into the film industry, she has finished her first film and is looking at her family photograph on the plane. She has a three year old daughter called Suman and she misses her a lot. She caresses the photo and keeps it near her heart

Naina: Don't worry Mom is coming to you soon

Her film was with Salman Khan, a true mega superstar and she is very blessed about. She had a lot of fun working with him and made her feel very comfortable. As the plane lands in Mumbai International Airport, she comes out with her security gaurd and he gets the luggage. Avoiding the media she sits down in the car and they leave from there. She does not know that her whole family are waiting for her at home. She gets out and rings the doorbell. Her mother Bela opens the door and she becomes emotional to see her.

Naina: Maa aap satch mein yaha ho, itna bara surprise diya?

They both hug each other and she comes inside to see Preeti, Pandit, Munna, Swati, thier children along with her dad. She is overwhelmed to see them after such a long time. Pandit tells her that Sameer planned all of this so that they could surprise her. She starts searching for him and he comes downstairs with Suman.

Sameer: Dehko kaun aaya hai Suman?

Suman: Mummy

Naina spreads her arms out and with her tiny feet, she starts running towards her and picks her up. She kisses her all over her face and Suman wipes her tears.

Suman: Mumma aap kyun rorahe ho? Aap haste huwe bahaut atchi lagti ho? Papa boliye na Mumma ko?

Sameer: Tumhari maa aapko bahaut miss kiya hai, issiliye she is crying?

Suman: Haa Papa aap sahi bolrahe ho maine bhi aapko bahaut miss kiya hai?

Naina puts her down and hugs everyone. When it comes down to Preeti, she is looking down for respect, Naina asks her to look up and they do thier speacial handshake which they used to do when they were small.

Naina: I missed you all so much and thank you for the surprise Sameer

Sameer: Anything for you meri jaan

Pari: Maasi hamari gifts kaha hai?

She bends down and opens her suitcase. She has bought gifts for everyone and gives it to them. Rohan and Deepika are very lucky to have a Bhabhi who cares for everyone.

Rahul: Wow yeh toh bahaut atcha hai your the best Chachi.

Suman, Pari and Rahul start to play with thier toys outside in the garden whilst thier parents and, Uncles, Aunties and Grandparents sit down to talk. Naina holds Sameer's hand and she gives him a tight kiss on his cheeks in front of everyone. Thier friends start coughing saying that thier parents are there as well

Sameer: I do deserve a kiss for that and besides we are not scared

Swati: Forget that how was it shooting with Salman Khan?

Naina: I never imagined that I would get the chance to shoot with him. He is so humble, kind and caring for all of his co-stars. It was really fun as we did a lot of comedy scenes and in between all of that he would use to laugh so much that his cheeks would go red. We've become great friends now, and I'm really happy about that.

Preeti: Your so lucky I wish I could meet him but you know him personally

Pandit: Hamere koi value nahi hai

Naina: Pandit tum logo ki wajah say hamere rishte bane, I'm really grateful that you, Munna and Sameer are in my life, you actually changed it for all of us. If I didn't bump into Sameer that day I don't think I would have reached here and got such loving friends, family and Sameer. Pandit remember that day when I came for the job interview, people were laughing and you told them to leave from there I realised that I had found a brother in you, and Munna always cheered me up when I was stressed I will never forget that. Sameer, what do I say about you? When I became a widow and my relation got broken, you accepted me wholeheartedly without even thinking about what anyone else would say? I had so many flaws, but you were there with me all the way, and you even moved to Mumbai so that I can complete my dream?

You taught me what love is, and how much power it has? I don't how to ever thank you for coming into my life and changing it all?

She remembers how her life used to be and how much has it changed now. By the end of it she starts crying and thier parents have heard everything. She has never openly expressed how much Sameer has done for her. He becomes emotional and hugs her tightly. Sameer rubs her back slowly and says sweet words for her as well.

Everyone agrees with Naina. Bela and Anand fold thier hands in front of him and he tells them not to do that.

Sameer: Maa Papa aap kya karehe ho, mein aapka beta hoon na? Aur yeh sab nahi chalta hai, yeh haat sirf aishwiraad kay liye bane hai, I love Naina a lot, and we both are equal in our relationship.

Bobby: I'm proud of you that your my son

Vishaka: And we are honoured to have a daughter like Naina

The moral of the story was about acceptance, support and love. Without these three a person will never know how far they can go and change thier life just like Naina did and now she has a family of her own