Exploring New Places

Naina is waiting for Sameer outside of the hotel. She takes her phone out, and looks at all the pictures and videos they have took. Sameer comes and sees what she is doing. They have rented a bike, and Sameer starts the engine. Naina notices it, sits down and they leave the hotel. She spreads her arms out feeling the fresh air. Sameer looks at her through the mirror enjoying, and making funny faces at him. He gives one to her, and she giggles.

Naina: Hum pehle kaha jaarahe hai?

Sameer: Goa Gojah

Naina: It seems interesting

Sameer: Wait till you see it

They arrive and Naina becomes spellbound just by looking at it. She goes forward, and touches the cave. Sameer takes a selfie and they both start looking at it. He tells her that they can go inside. Once they come in Naina is astonished to see a lot of art carved into the walls.

Naina: This is so amazing, I wish I could do art like this.

Sameer: You already are an artist. You should make it in to a passion, and showcase it.

Naina: I think I need more practice, sometimes you need inspiration, and a lot of emotions on what your feeling at that moment.

Sameer: You can take all the time in the world.

After 30 minutes they leave from there since they are feeling hungry. They stop at Beachfront Seafood. Both of them sit down and order what they want to have. Sameer looks around to notice how beautiful Bali is whilst Naina is listening to music. She moves her head to the beat, and stands on the table making everyone look at her. She dances carefree whilst Sameer tells her to come down.

Naina: What I can't hear you, your so boring?

After a bit she comes down, and he starts laughing at her. When he is not paying attention, she kicks him under the table.

Sameer: What was that for?

Naina: Bhuddu tumhara khaana agaya hai? Where you daydreaming or what?

Sameer: You were dancing on the table right now.

Naina: I was not dancing, you were dreaming again. Aww don't worry you can continue.

Naina is fooling him big time. She keeps a straight face on so that he does not know. She sees a drum kit, and stands up.

Sameer: Naina tum kaha jaarahi ho?

Naina: To play the drums

Naina holds Sameer's hand. She sits down, and holds the drumsticks. She finds a beat, and starts playing. Naina goes slow at first, and then goes very fast that her hands are not even visible. Sameer starts recording it as she is a pro. A crowd walks to them, and becomes so interested that they cheer for her. Naina does this for 5 minutes straight, and then throws the sticks elsewhere. All of them clap for her as she was outstanding.

Man: Yo dude your so amazing at it, when did you learn this?

Naina: Bro I was in a band in college, I miss those days, thank you all for coming.

The crowd leaves, and Naina stands up confidently. She smirks at Sameer, and he becomes gobsmacked that she could actually do this.

Sameer: How the hell did you do that?

Naina: Baby you don't know me at all, it's better if you don't tell your secrets, but rather show them.

Sameer: You were awesome, my baby is a drummer. I recorded you as well, your hands were flying.

Naina: I'm an experienced drummer, so I know how to do that very quickly. Will you teach me how to ride a bike?

Sameer: Alright let's go then

Naina sits at the front, and he sits behind her. She puts the keys in, the engine starts he takes the stick from the ground. Naina holds on to the handle bars, and they zoom off from there. She is enjoying it a lot as Sameer is showing her what to do.

Naina: No wonder you love bikes, then cars it's so cool, and the wind blows on your face.

He places his hand on top of hers, and starts to nuzzle her neck which she finds very ticklish. He likes seeing her all flusttered, and does it even more.

Naina: Mein kuch chuppa rahi hoon tumse, tum gussa toh nahi karoghe?

Sameer: Tum kya chuppa rahi ho muhjse?

Naina: Yahi ki maine tumhe fool kiya hai, mein naatch rahi thi table par.

Sameer: Naina tumna bahaut buri ho, joa mein tumse baat nahi karaha hoon?

Naina: Itna gussa atcha nahi hai? If you don't want to talk then I'm getting off this bike.

Sameer: No Naina your not going nowhere. Atcha sorry meri galti hai, nice you fooled me really well.

Naina: I'm smart but very mischevious.

Sameer: Yeah I just saw it right now, cheeky monkey.

Naina: Tumne muhjhe bandar kaha? Toh tum mehendak ho, you can never stay in one place.