First Day Of Shooting

Switzerland

Naina is having a shower and comes out wrapped round with a towel and does a little dance. She changes into a dress and starts combing her hair with a little bit of makeup on. She slides down the pole and meets everyone there. Naina sits down and has her breakfast, and folds her hands together to pray.

Naina: Bagwaanji aaj mera pehla din hai shooting karne ka, tori nervous hoon par mein karloongi jaise audition mein diya tha, make this day easy for me, and bless us all for today.

Naina opens her eyes and everyone is staring at her which makes it awkward. Ayesha and Kristina smile at her as she is religious and they also follow her. Randeep also shyly smiles at her which makes her confused.

Raghav: You do know we can start eating right?

Naina: Not for me at home when the eldest starts first we all follow them, and then we start eating, so that means Randeep starts.

He starts to eat, and the others also join in. They start talking about random things. She does not want anyone to know about her past and that she was kidnapped for a year. Her phone starts to ring and it is Sameer. She goes to a corner and accepts the call.

Sameer: Hey baby I miss you so much, it's so early in the morning for me. I wish you were here cuddling with me, and what are you doing?

Naina: Jaan I'm having my breakfast with my new friends, the weird thing is that all the charecters will be all our names in the show.  That's ironic right? Anyways I miss you and I love you as well, I'll talk to you later.

Sameer: I love you too and bye.

She disconnects the video call and goes back. She is already blushing so much as everyone heard everything. They leave the house and sit in the car together with thier couple names. They all ask her about her husband, and tells them that this is her second marriage.

Sanjay: What this is your second marriage what happened to your first husband?

Naina: He played an ugly game with me of faking his death, and there was no love between us, so I married Sameer and he accepts me the way I am. We moved to Mumbai just for my acting career, and he shifted his company here.

Kristina: That must be so horrible, and I'm glad you have a husband like Sameer.

They all feel upset for her, but she cheers them up by telling funny jokes. They arrive at the sets, and get shown to thier vanity vans. Kristina, Ayesha and Naina step inside to see how it is. They leave thier bags there, and get changed into thier outfits, and they get thier makeup and hair done. All three of them get the scripts, and start learning thier lines. They come out and go to the location. All of them sit down together and concentrate. Randeep is very focused, and does not talk. The spot boy calls them over as the shot is ready.

Director: Lights, Camera, Rolling and Action.

Everyone is invited to a party, Naina steps out of the car and closes the door behind her. She shows the ticket to the security gaurd and steps inside just looking around. She bumps into a young man, and looks up at him. She walks past him.

Sameer: Oh hello madam atleast you can say sorry.

Naina: In my dictionary I don't have a sorry it's either an excuse me or get out of my way.

She smirks at him and leaves from there going towards her sister Preeti and best friend Swati. They tell her that this is Sameer Maheswari who is popular in Mumbai at VJN University.

Naina: Does it look like that I care, being popular is nothing, your supposed to have the brains for it as well like how we do.

They go to the bartender and order for a drink. Munna and Pandit come over to hug thier girlfriends. She starts drinking a bubblegum mocktail, and waves at them.