Blast From The Past

Naina is extremely tensed as her past lover from college will be coming today at the Maheswari Mansion as Sameer wants to see her friends from college. How is she going to tell him that she had a boyfriend before she got married to Raj. She looks at herself in the mirror.

Naina: Yeh sab tumhe Sameer ko bolna paregha, par mein kaise bolughi yeh sab toh meri past life thi. I just don't know what to do.

Sameer: Kya huwa jaan tum pareshan lagrahi ho?

Naina: Haa mein hoon kyunki one of my friend who is a boy used to be my ex-boyfriend, and we loved each other until I got married to you know who.

Sameer: Don't worry about that ab tum Mrs. Maheswari ho, meri biwi, aur mera pehla pyaar. All of that was in the past, your my present and future. Waise tumhara ex boyfriend ka naam kya tha, and is he more handsome than me?

Naina: Kyun tum jealous ho rahe ho? Uska naam Kartick hai, aur tum sab say handsome ho baby, aur haa mein sirf tumhari hoon.

The bell is heard, and both of them go downstairs. Naina opens the door, and hugs all of her college friends, they are also very happy to see her she lets them come inside, and they sit down. Sameer shakes hands with all of them.

Sunaina: Hi I'm Sunaina, Naina's best friend, aur Naina tum nay shaddhi bhi karli aur humme nahi bulaya.

Naina: Yeh sawaal tum muhjse pooch rahi ho, tum toh America mein thi tumhare boyfriend kay saat.

Vicky: Mera naam Vicky hai, samjo mein dost kay zyaada bhai hoon, I'm very protective over Naina, but it's gone really down, waise aap ka naam kya hai

Sameer: Mera naam Sameer Maheswari hai. Naina ka pati aur mera pehla pyaar Naina hai

Kartick: Aur mein hoon Kartick Naina ka ex boyfriend.

Sunaina: Kartick that was ages ago, Naina is married now, she has her own life with Sameer, sorry about that.

Sameer: No it's fine Naina has already told me, I have no objection over it.

Vicky: Naina your so lucky yaar, you have such an understanding husband.

Naina: Sameer is the best, there can be no one like him.

Kartick: Naina can I talk to you?

Both of them go out into the garden, Naina knows what he wants to say as there love story was incomplete, and they both left it halfway, it feels awkward just by talking about it.

Kartick: Naina mein abhi bhi tumse pyaar karta hoon.

Naina: Sorry Kartick mein move on ho chuki hoon Sameer kay saat wo kya haina he is my dad's best friend son, so we know each other quite well. You have to move on now as well. It's better if we are just friends.

Both of them come inside, and Naina walks towards the kitchen, Sameer also follows her, and closes the door making Naina jump. He gives her a backhug, and places his head on her shoulder. He places his arms around her waist making her shiver. He moves her hair to one side, and kisses her back.

Naina: Sameer...tum...kya...karehe...ho?

Sameer: Making you feel relaxed baby, I know your tensed.

She turns around and gives him a long passionate kiss. He equally gives her the same love pouring out thier love for one another. She lets go, and smirks at him.

Naina: Mein tab relax feel karti hoon jab hum kiss karte hai, ab challo we need to put this food on the table.

The food is placed on the table, and they all sit down to eat. All of her friends compliment it, as she always made food for them...

Sunaina: Yeh khaana bahaut yummy hai Naina, like always you have magic in your hands.

Sameer: That's very true, I get to eat Naina's food everyday.

Vicky: Kartick kuch toh kaho na, your so quiet today?

Naina: He won't be able to say anything, I broke his heart, and that's why he is giving this reaction.

Kartick can't take this anymore, he stands up, and leaves the house, Sameer tells her to follow him, and she agrees to it. She finally finds him sitting on a bench crying, she wipes his tears away.

Naina: Kartick tum meri wajah say rorahe ho, mein na bahaut buri hoon?

Kartick: Nahi Naina tum buri insaan kabhi nahi ho sakti ho mere liye, it's just that when I saw you all the feelings came back.

Naina: Well you were my first love, but now I love Sameer deeply, he has done so much for me, he was the one who told me to come to you. I did tell him about us, but he does not mind, as that was in the past, he really is a true lover, even after I suffered Sameer was always there for me.

Kartick: I'm sorry Naina

After Naina's friends have gone Samaina are sitting on the staircase when suddenly she asks him a question.

Naina: Are you sure you never had a girlfriend?

Sameer: No how can I when you were my first love, and I shared my first kiss with you. Tum toh bahaut aage nikal pari.

Naina: Actually I shared my first kiss with you.

He becomes surprised by this fact, she tells him that she always wanted to do it with someone speacial, in that happiness he lifts her up, and enters thier room.