Discovering New Feelings

Naina and Sameer are kissing one another passionately, until he holds on to her waist even more closely, she slowly begins to feel weak in the knees, he turns her around, and lowers her dress from the shoulders, and he gives her lovebites. All of a sudden she wakes up from the dream panting.

Naina: Yeh kaisa sapna tha, thank god Sameer is not here?

Sameer: Really mein toh yahi hoon tumhare samne

Naina: Oh god mein poori tarah say paagal ho rahi hoon, Sameer can't be here, he's in Mumbai, and will be returning today. Yeh sab pyaar kay side effects hai. Atcha mein Sameer ko surprise daythi hoon by painting.

She goes to the activity room, and takes out a canvas, some paints, sketching pencils, paintbrushes and comes downstairs. She sets everything up, and wears an apron. Naina closes her eyes, and imagines Sameer. She grabs the pencil, and starts sketching him remembering all of his features clearly.

Naina: Ab time for painting, I have to do it very carefully.

She holds a paintbrush, and starts to paint with soft strokes, she turns the music up to make her feel relaxed about it. It's still so shocking that she had that kind of a dream though. In between she dances with a pillow imagining that Sameer is there. She gets back to her painting, and completly finishes it off in two hours.

Naina: Yeh toh hogaya hai, ab Sameer ka favourite khaana banaooghi.

Naina walks into the kitchen and starts cooking for him. She jumps into the air, and twirls around holding a bowl of dough in her hands. She smiles crazily as now she is fully sure of what this is.

Naina: Ajj hum candlelight dinner karenghe, wait then he will know why I'm doing all of this, let's just start off with the painting. I never knew love can change a person completely. It took me two months to realise it, and Sameer has been waiting for such a long time.

Naina starts washing the dishes, and plays with the bubbles for a good ten minutes, she gets changed into a dress, and comes down again just waiting for Sameer to come.

Naina: Sameer tum kab aughe? I just want to feel protected in your arms. Let me turn some romantic music on for his arrival. I love this song.

She sprays some perfume around the room, to make it smell sweet and uplifting. A car stops, Sameer comes out, and opens the door to see Naina waiting for him. He runs to hug her as he has missed her a lot.

Sameer: You look very different today, and there's a different glow on your face.

Naina: Maine tumhare liye kuch banaya hai.

Naina takes Sameer to his surprise, he takes the cloth off, and becomes emotional that she made a potrait of him. He has a few tears, and looks at it properly. It is exactly the same as him. Naina wipes his tears away.

Sameer: Yeh tumne banaya hai mere liye?

Naina: Nahi toh yeh toh mere pati kay liye banaya hai, wo kya haina he does so much for me, and I wanted to see his real happiness. This is for you, I didn't use your photograph but I imagined you. Tumhara favourite khaana banaya hai, muhjhe toh bahaut bhook lagrahi hai, kitna time lagate hai aane mein?

Naina and Sameer sit down together, he opens the dome, and he licks his lips. Naina takes out the food, and they both start eating it. When Sameer is not looking Naina stares at him lovingly, but she eats at the same time. He drinks some water, and on the same place Naina drinks it up which makes Sameer confused by this.

Naina: Tum muhjhe aise kyun dehkrahe ho?

Sameer: You have never done that before.

Naina: Haa maine nahi kiya hai par yeh sab mere liye normal hai.

Sameer: Yeh mere liye normal nahi hai, your the first one who has ever done that?

Naina: Tum muhjhe atche tarah say nahi jaante ho?

Sameer: Iska kya matlab hai, I know you for a long time?

Naina starts leaning in which makes Sameer very nervous, he thinks that she is going to kiss him, she takes a piece of thread out, sits back down, and shows it to him.

Naina: Tumhe kya laga mein kuch aur karne wali thi tumhare saat?

Naina likes Sameer being all flusterred as he does not know why she is behaving like that. The music changes, Sameer makes her dance with him, and they become very close. He twirls her around, and brings her back closer that even no air can pass them. He backhugs her, and places his arms around her waist which arouses new feelings. She really wants to tell him, but the way he touches her makes her mesmorised. She turns around, and her eyes have dilated. For Naina it has turned out to be a romantic night.

Naina: Kaisa laga mera surprise?

Sameer: I loved it so much.

Naina: There will be many more surprises coming your way.

She walks backwards slowly, and goes into thier room only for her to close the door. She holds on to the pillow tightly, her hair is blowing in the gentle breeze whilst the moon has watched everything that has happened.