Hurtful Memories

Naina cannot get to sleep as her past haunts her, she sees Sameer sleeping peacefully, and kisses him on the forehead. She leaves from the room, comes into the garden, and sits down on the bench. She does not want to cry in front of Sameer. Naina looks up at the moon, and tears start flowing from her eyes.

Naina: Baar baar mera ateet kyun muhjhe yaad dilata hai ki maine bahaut taqleef sehni hai, sirf mein jaanti hoon Raj kaisa tha mere saat, atcha huwa wo mere zindagi mein nahi hai, par  yeh yaade kyun nahi jaarahi hai. Yeh sab karke mein Sameer ko taqleef dayrahi hoon, patani wo mere baare mein kya sochta hai.

Sameer feels Naina, and she is not there. He begins to panic, and searches for her all over the mansion when he spots her sitting in the garden silently crying. He goes over to her and places his hand on top of hers. Once she feels his touch she immediately hugs him and breaksdown.

Naina: Sameer muhjhe chowkar kabhi mat jaana, muhjhe tumhari zaroorat hai aur mein tumse bahaut pyaar karti hoon. Life has been very unfair to me, and your the best one out of all of them. I'm sorry I keep hurting you by telling you about my past. I don't know what you think of me. Exams mein toh pass ho gayi hoon, par zindagi mein I'm a failure.

Sameer: Nahi Princess sab log perfect nahi hote hai. Even I have failed, but do you think I hate you, it's better if you take the pain out by sharing it with me. Do you see that rose, it has thorns, but it shows us how strong we are to get to the top? Even I had to work very hard to get our company well known with dad? It wasn't easy at all, but now we made it. Time heals everything, and I'm so lucky to have you in my life, you don't know how strong you are after facing all these hardships. Your my role model, and I get a lot of inspiration from you.

Naina has never met anyone so selfless than Sameer before. She goes closer to him, and puts her head on his shoulder, whilst he wraps his arm around her. He begins to yawn, and they go upstairs into thier room. They both cuddle with one another so that Naina is closer to him. It is the next morning, the sun is shining down on the two lovebirds, Naina wakes up first to see Sameer hiding in the crook of her neck. She finds it ticklish, but heartwarming that Sameer looks so cute. She starts to ruffle his hair, and he finds it very peaceful.

Naina: My baby is so cute, forget cute he is very handsome, so understanding you are, your very romantic and hot. Ab toh pakka yeh uthega.

Sameer wakes up hearing it, and pulls her on top of him. She smirks at him, and he pushes her down even more. He plants a kiss on her neck, her heartbeat starts to race as his lips touches her weakest point.

Naina: Sameer....don't...do...that.

She finally gets off of him, and blushes to a tint of red. Naina gets her clothes, and changes in the bathroom whilst Sameer has gone to sleep again.

Naina: Sameer get up we have to go to work today, have you forgotten?

Sameer: Muhjhe nahi jaana hai baby.

Naina goes really close to him, and as a shock she lightly pecks him on the lips which makes him wide awake. His eyes become wide at her, and she gives him a naughty smile.

Sameer: Tumne muhjhe kiss kiya?

Naina: Toh mein kya karti, you weren't waking up, so I did that as a surprise, muhjhe lagta hai I should do it everday?

Sameer: Aisa he utana muhjhe har roz aur muhjhe goodnight kiss bhi chaheye.

Naina: Your wish is my command, now please get up?

Sameer jumps out of bed whilst Naina goes downstairs. She sits down and has her breakfast. Naina is about to eat her toast when he takes a bite out of it, and gives it to her.

Sameer:Joote Khaane say pyaar bartha hai.

After breakfast, they sit in the car and arrive at the office. Everyone greets them, and they reply back. Pandit and Munna come and hug them both.

Naina: Tum dono kaise ho?

Munna: Hum bahaut atche hai bhabhi, ab challo kam pay lag jaaye.

Sameer: You two should get married, you need a wife.

Pandit: Kaun humse shaddhi karenghe?

Naina: Tum Preeti say shaddhi kyun nahi karlate ho, wo bhi single hai, tu bhi single why don't you get to know each other, aur meri best friend Swati she needs someone like Munna who can always make her laugh?

Munna: Bhabhi aap toh bari tez nikli?

Sameer: You already seen them both at our wedding?

Naina: Let's call them, and then we can spend a day out, waise bhi I've not seen them for a long time?

Pandit: We will agree to it then, I hope they like us.

Sameer: I'm sure they will, there's no doubt about that.