Naina's Sudden Death

Naina is walking along the streets going to the market, when all of a sudden gun shots  and bomb blasts  being heard, she tries to get out of the crowd, but she is really stuck as there are too many people. She begins to feel as if something might happen to her. A gang of terrorists come forward in thier jeep and start shooting the general public. Naina runs from there, and they start following her since they have something against her. They aim at her, and she is shot near her heart. She drops on to the ground where other bodies are lying. Sameer turns the T.V on, and drops the remote on to the floor.

Vishaka: Sameer tumhe kya huwa hai?

Sameer: Naina...toh...waha...thi...market...mein...terrorist...gang.

Bobby: Kya humme Naina ko doodna paregha.

Bobby, Vishaka and Sameer sit in the car, and arrive at the location where Naina's family is also present. Sameer runs to Preeti, and they all are crying terribily. They all become very tensed, and start searching for her.

Sameer: Naina kaha ho tum? Please mere samne ajoa, I can't live without you.

He stumbles over a body, and identifies Naina's clothes. He checks her identity card, and becomes shocked that it is her. He steps back, and does not believe it. Preeti comes to him, and checks the card.

Preeti: Yeh nahi ho sakta hai, mere behen nahi marsakte hai.

Sameer starts shouting Naina's name and is shaking the body. Bobby and Anand control him, they are also in the same situation. The body has been taken into the hospital, and she is announced dead at the spot. The next day everyone is mourning for her, and Sameer does not want her to leave and cremate her body.

Sameer: Mein...yeh...nahi...karoonga...muhjhe...meri...Naina...waapis...chaheye. Please bring her back Mom.

Sameer does not go to cremate her body, as he can't see her body burning in flames, without Naina his life has turned upside down. Now he understands how Naina must have felt  when she became a widow. He starts throwing things everywhere in his room, and breaksdown into tears.

2 Years Later

Mumbai

A Woman is getting ready to go to work at the Crime Investigation Department. She is none other than Naina Maheswari, but the government have given her a new identity so that she is protected. Her phone begins to ring.

Amaya: Inspector Amaya speaking, mein abhi pahauch rahi hoon location par.

Amaya closes the door, gets into her car, and arrives there where her team are waiting for her. She wears her white protective gloves, and looks at the dead body.

Amaya: Pehle yeh laash kisne dehke thi?

Viraj: Meina dehka tha pehle, mein toh guzaar raha tha, and this man committed sucide on the top of that building.

Amaya's collegue Vivek checks for any identification, whilst Kajal, Daya and Abhijeet check for any clues. One of them finds a note, some drugs and a gun in a briefcase. Kajal reads the note, and there is a speacial code which they need to crack. Abhijeet puts all the evidence in a bag, and come outside again.

Daya: Vivek Amaya tum logo ko kuch mila?

Amaya: Haa Daya uska naam Parth tha, aur wo ek bussinessman tha.

Kajal: Does it say which company he works in?

Vivek: Nahi lika hai.

Abhijeet: We need to find out that as soon as possible.

After a long day of work, the team decides to go to Amaya's house to eat. She lets them come inside, they all know about her condition, since they were the ones who brought her to Mumbai, since she is a sharp shooter. They start to eat together cracking jokes which they used to do in the past.

Naina: Wo case yaad hai jab humne sir ko ullu banaya, that was so funny?

Freddy: Who can forget that? He was so overwhelmed by it that we started dancing.

Abhijeet: Naina I bet you miss your family alot?

Naina: Haa mein karti hoon, par mein kya karsakti hoon, I faked my own death, I don't know if they will ever forgive me. I just miss Sameer alot.

Kajal: I'm sure they will Naina, we need to catch those terrorists who did this to you.

Sameer hasn't gotten over  Naina, she was his first true love, after that he has never looked at a girl in that way, he has become more of a workholic so that he distracts himself. Pandit and Munna have tried so many ways to keep him happy but there is no progress. They both have not married yet until Sameer becomes that person of how he used to be. Preeti and Swati also work with them now. Preeti is trying to move on living without her sister as well.

Sameer: Mein Naina ko bahaut miss karta hoon, Naina nay muhjse joot kaha tha, that she will never leave me alone, mein tumse gussa nahi hoon, bas yahi chata hoon that you come back to me somehow.

It is the next morning, Naina and the team have arrived at the forensic lab where the doctor tells them that the person died of poision. The rest of them don't believe it as there was no marks left anywhere. He tells them that it is a slow poision, it takes a couple of days to actually activate it.

Daya: Toh iska matlab it must have been a family member or a close relative, but I don't understand what is the connection between the drugs? There is more to this case than we expected.