~Chapter 4~

~Jamie's P.O.V~

As I walked I to school I saw my best friend Damon talking to some chick.

Sandra, I think her name is.

As I walked by Damon ditched the girl and ran up to me and slapped me on the shoulder.

"Hey man, are you coming to Liam's party tonight?" Damon asked.

I unlocked my locker and pulled out my books. "If course, you know I wouldn't miss it. He always throws the best parties" I said heading to class.

"I'll see you later" I called out over my shoulder.

I headed to my first class. History.

I knew Colin was in this class.

He always sat in the front row being the teachers pet.

I sat at the back like I always do keeping my eye on the door. Waiting for Colin to walk through. I don't know why I was feeling this way.

I feel like I need him to be here beside me. To hold him in my arms. To protect him.

Half way through the class I realised that he wasn't coming so I focused on my task at hand.

~Collins P.O.V~

I woke up screaming once again. The nightmare again waking me up.

I looked over at the clock and realised that I was late for school.

I groaned as I rolled out if bed and quickly dressed and did my hair.

I grabbed my school bag and headed to school.

~*~

I so exhausted through my first couple of classes and I even slept through one.

I slid my book into my locker. As I shut it I jumped when I saw Jamie just casually standing there.

"You weren't in history today" Jamie said in a cool tone.

"Yeah, I uh slept in, why did you miss me?" I said jokingly.

I saw his eyes narrow down at me and his face turn rosy pink. Wait. Was he blushing?

"Oh my you did miss me" I laughed. Jamie glanced around lucky for him there was no one around.

"Why would you miss me.? Unless.. Unless your-" I was interrupted by Jamie pushing me into the lockers.

"I am not gay" Jamie hissed before he stalked away.

I was left there stunned. Gosh did he really have to push me that hard. I rubbed my hand where it hurt. There was blood.

Did I bang my head. I didn't even feel it.

As I walked to the bathroom to clean myself up, I felt myself fall and hit the ground and everything went black.

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<

(A/N) I hope you're enjoying this book. I try to make my books as interesting as possible.

Don't forget to comment and vote <3